WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Affiliate

lokendra
08-14-2013, 03:39 AM
I have seen many good affiliate site in internet.

Michal Clarke
08-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Well the point is not making any sense. I mean what do you want to say or ask? Affiliate marketing is based on performance in which business rewards more than one affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the marketing efforts of affiliates.

Financial Planners Brisbane (http://www.gfinancial.com.au/)

danasurvey
08-19-2013, 10:58 AM
Anyone remotely into Affiliate Marketing has seen many good affiliate sites. Even Amazon has an affiliate program. :)

alex richardson
08-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Hahah wtf?!?

I imagine this is some automated xrumer posting gone wrong....... Move along spammer.

prissanna
08-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Thought I was going to learn something. Oh well.

AuctionDebtEliminator
08-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Hahah wtf?!?

I imagine this is some automated xrumer posting gone wrong....... Move along spammer.

I don't think it was anything with xrumer, as there is no link or anything posted from there name?

Yeaaaaaah. Little suspicious here. It wasn't spam, but it also wasn't a cogent sentence. I'll try a little bit clarifying sentences here though:

O.P., Do you have a specific question for us? Generally, when posting in forums, you ask a question to elicit answers. So, are you looking for a specific affiliate site? Where you need a good payout?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1