WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Open groups??

vhawthorne
08-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Does anyone know of any open FB groups etc.. that welcome members who are not part of a "team"? I don't think I am that I know of anyway. I've been with ScentSations for 7 years and mainly just ordered for personal use here and there. I am thinking I may want to pursue this as business opportunity. I don't need to be held by the hand lol, but would like to be among others who are actively building and maybe learn from them :)

BellaCandleMom
08-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Does anyone know of any open FB groups etc.. that welcome members who are not part of a "team"? I don't think I am that I know of anyway. I've been with ScentSations for 7 years and mainly just ordered for personal use here and there. I am thinking I may want to pursue this as business opportunity. I don't need to be held by the hand lol, but would like to be among others who are actively building and maybe learn from them :)

Hi Victoria! How are you?
Who is showing as your upline in your back office? I am sure the Director, whoever it is, has a team group on FB. You can always send them an email. If you don't have a website right now, then give the home office a call and they can direct you to the right person.

Best wishes honey.. good to "see" you again!

Alison :)

BurningBelief
08-14-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi Victoria, nice to se you here :)

vhawthorne
08-14-2013, 12:16 PM
Thanks again Alison!

Thank you Jen! Lots of amazing things going on with SS!

DebraFerrie
08-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Hi Victoria! How are you?
Who is showing as your upline in your back office? I am sure the Director, whoever it is, has a team group on FB. You can always send them an email. If you don't have a website right now, then give the home office a call and they can direct you to the right person.

Best wishes honey.. good to "see" you again!

Alison :)

Victoria and I are on same team. All of our upline left when things shook up a few years back. I do know that in other businesses, often you can be in groups when it's not your direct downline. Maybe Stephanie has one? I'll ask her....

DebraFerrie
08-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Victoria and I are on same team. All of our upline left when things shook up a few years back. I do know that in other businesses, often you can be in groups when it's not your dreict downline. Maybe Stephanie has one? I'll ask her....

haha, looks like she left too? I see her on Fb with an Itworks logo?
Oh noooooooo!!!

BurningBelief
08-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Yes Debra, she has moved on. Perhaps you guys could make a Group for Distributors to come and share ideas? Just a thought.

FlickerScents
08-16-2013, 12:35 PM
Id be happy to let you in my group.

FlickerScents
08-16-2013, 01:45 PM
there is a group on FaceBook called Four Years to Wealth that anyone is able to join.

vhawthorne
08-16-2013, 07:46 PM
there is a group on FaceBook called Four Years to Wealth that anyone is able to join.

I did a FB search and cannot seem to find that group.

BellaCandleMom
08-17-2013, 05:23 AM
Hi Vicki! Contact your upline Director and/or home office if you don't know who it is. I am sure they have a group :) Best wishes honey :)

Alison

FlickerScents
08-17-2013, 06:33 AM
It is a private group headed by Shep. I need to be friends with you on facebook before I can add you.
It is a wonderful group with a weekly accountability call.
I am Facebook as Jennie Tinkler Horn

FlickerScents
08-17-2013, 06:36 AM
And what I meant by "Orphan" is those that are left with no direct upline. When SS left we were left without an upline at all. So, we moved our ENTIRE team under new leadership. We now have wonderful interactive training and I could not be more thrilled.

vhawthorne
08-17-2013, 08:19 AM
Hi Vicki! Contact your upline Director and/or home office if you don't know who it is. I am sure they have a group :) Best wishes honey :)

Alison

It's not an issue Alison.. I was only searching for groups but it seems there really are none other than this one. Everyone else is secret exclusive lol. It's all good though. I can just start my own open group where everyone can get involved and learn with each other :)

All mine and Deb's upline got moved around to another person when a bunch of stuff happened way back and now everyone is scattered.

vhawthorne
08-17-2013, 08:23 AM
And what I meant by "Orphan" is those that are left with no direct upline. When SS left we were left without an upline at all. So, we moved our ENTIRE team under new leadership. We now have wonderful interactive training and I could not be more thrilled.

Thank you! This is what I was looking for without all the hassle. I've been with MB since 2006 and when things got all shook up I didn't keep up with all this downline moving around and am now finding out what exactly happened when some leaders left and came back recently.

FlickerScents
08-17-2013, 09:01 AM
Vicki....I can add you to the group. It is an OPEN group for anyone. It is a program that we are following called Four Years to Wealth and Shep has just published and E-Book.