WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Expecting in October

Mjulian
08-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and expecting my first in October. It has taken my husband and I over 10 years to get pregnant so we are very excited. Since it has been such a long journey for us to get to this point, we both agree it would be nice for me to stay at home and raise our baby. However, I am one of those people who need to be challenged and busy, so I am looking for opportunities to work from home.

At this point I am looking at entry-level jobs so I can spend as much time as possible with the little one when he decides to make his appearance.

Thank you.

SavvyMom
08-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Congratulations on the new baby! :)

The Telecommuting Moms folder on this forum is a good place to find work at home jobs. A couple options would be customer service jobs or the search engine evaluator jobs. Best of luck with your search!

DaniF
10-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Aww. Congrats on your first baby. There many opportunities on the forum. I hope you find something.

Hillmom
11-08-2013, 06:56 AM
Baby must be getting close to arrival!

malea
11-08-2013, 07:28 AM
Congratulations ! :)