WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : The season is almost here!

BurningBelief
08-11-2013, 05:05 AM
This is an exciting time as we transition from Summer to Fall because the "busy" season is almost upon us and I am wondering what all of you are doing to plant the seeds to a prosperous candle season this year?

I am personally using my points (which I love this option from the Company) to buy marketing marterials and votives to crush to make those great scent samples. I've decided on using Pumpkin Cheesecake as it's my very favorite scent of all time and I think it would be a great sample to give out for this time of year.

I am also using my points to generate interest, by gifting jar candles to those who are looking into the business and those whom I just want to give a gift to so they can experience what we all know - how wonderful a Mia Bella Candle is. :)

I am also using the power of social media to get the word out about our Company and it's products.

I enjoy this aspect of our business very much. It's great that we have the banners in the back office to use at our finger tips and be able to share.

So, what are you doing to get things in gear for this season?

BellaCandleMom
08-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Hi Jen!

I am also so excited for our big upcoming fall candle season!

I am also giving out tons of samples and people are loving it! Getting orders because of the samples and turning around and getting repeat orders once they have tried our awesome products.

Working hard on my candle blog and promoting that along with advertising on social media too.

Best wishes and have a wonderful Sunday :)
It's great to have you as my upline too :)

Alison

BurningBelief
08-12-2013, 03:16 AM
Thank you Alison, hope your weekend was a good one and your week is even better!

It's a pleasure being a part of your upline :)

BurningBelief
08-12-2013, 12:27 PM
((Teresa)) it has been a pleasure to work with you as well. My partners and the Company has mean so much to me personally.

I love what you are doing with your business Teresa and I admire the work youv'e done on your websites, blogs and social media. I am sometimes lost when it comes to that sort of stuff. lol

I totally agree with being able to work this business at your own pace and around family. Being a Mom of 4 kids and a Hubby... one of my children being on the Autism spectrum... I certainly do and can identify the importance of finding something you can work around family, and at your own pace and Scent-Sations does foot that bill. Love the flexibility of retailing, fund raising and team building too.... you know, we could all go on and on about all the great things this Company offers. :)

BurningBelief
08-13-2013, 05:47 AM
Thumbs up Teresa!

BurningBelief
08-16-2013, 03:24 AM
Yes! Super cool. :)

BellaCandleMom
08-16-2013, 05:39 AM
I just noticed that the company tour is on our websites!
It's now under the presentation tab with all the other videos.

Wow! Didn't notice that! Going to check it out!

Alison

FlickerScents
08-16-2013, 12:46 PM
it is a great recruiting tool

BurningBelief
08-18-2013, 05:10 AM
Sure is, not to mention giving everyone a great opportunity to view the Company Tour and gives the viewer a great idea of how things are run. I love watching it. Seen it several times. I also enjoy the other presentations we have on our websites for those interested in our Company and Business. :)

BurningBelief
08-18-2013, 05:18 AM
I am in Scent Sample Information Heaven over here! I just got my package from SS and I've got boxes of Pumpkin Cheesecake votives, Catalogs for those asking for one and the Get More Out of Life brochures, printed information about how to get started and more for my packets. I will be spending this afternoon assembling these. I enjoy putting them together and making the scent samples. For me, it's fun!

Just gotta say.... I love the catalogs! :)

BellaCandleMom
08-18-2013, 07:54 AM
I am in Scent Sample Information Heaven over here! I just got my package from SS and I've got boxes of Pumpkin Cheesecake votives, Catalogs for those asking for one and the Get More Out of Life brochures, printed information about how to get started and more for my packets. I will be spending this afternoon assembling these. I enjoy putting them together and making the scent samples. For me, it's fun!

Just gotta say.... I love the catalogs! :)

Should be getting my new catalogs this week! I am excited to see them :)

I also do an assembly line with my info packets.. I actually put them all together, seal up the envelopes, stamp, and return address label, and then during the week when I get requests, all I have to do is write their name and address on the envelope and drop in the mail! :)

Alison

BurningBelief
08-28-2013, 02:31 AM
Alison, what did you think of the catalogs? Wonderful right? Scent-Sations does such a class act on everything they touch. I love the business cards too! :)

BellaCandleMom
08-28-2013, 05:42 AM
Alison, what did you think of the catalogs? Wonderful right? Scent-Sations does such a class act on everything they touch. I love the business cards too! :)

LOVE the new catalogs Jen and they arrived VERY quickly! Awesome shipping times on our products and supplies :)

Have a GREAT day!

Alison