WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sharing the love of Mia Bella

FlickerScents
08-10-2013, 08:30 AM
This is a message I sent to Charlie the other day.

Charlie,
We (as a team) have been taking action and using our Mia Melt and business card giveaway system and having great results. Sharing and Caring is what we are all doing. we have all committed to giving our at least 4-bags of Mia Melts (individually) each month.
We all want to be known as the company that gives. I had one team mate reach out to me with a question when giving her melts. She was asking, “Have you ever tried a Mia Melt?” she then gets
negative responses from those that are hooked on other brands. I then said I use the approach, “I’d like to give you a gift”. Not many people will turn away a gift.
You see, gifts come with no expectations and the truest meaning of a gift is to give
with no strings attached.
Definition of gift: It actually means present, or to present to someone without expectations.
I have thought a lot about this and it is working.
Just my little tid-bit for the day.
Jennie