WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sales Minimums

navybluecrafts
08-06-2013, 12:22 PM
I am getting conflicting information on this. What are the sales minimums? Past posts here (February 13) say you only have to place one order every 6 months. Another site says $199 wholesale every 6 months. Which is correct?

eta: Also, what about the fee for the website? Someone told me the $99 yearly fee covers that, another said it's $10-12/month. Just trying to figure things out while waiting.

Jessi Gdmn
08-06-2013, 02:48 PM
$199 PV every six months. Website is covered by the yearly fee of $99.

Jessi Gdmn
08-06-2013, 02:49 PM
PV = wholesale.

navybluecrafts
08-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks Jessi!

SusanSellsOrigamiOwl
08-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Thanks Jessi!

Right now there is a PRO version of the back office offered for $9.95 a month. Our new system is coming next month so I'd wait on that.

In order to be considered an "active" designer your personal volume (pv) must do $99 a month. Pv is the wholesale value of your sales. (This will also help your mentor out keeping your pv above $99)

To remain a designer you need to do $199 in wholesale every 6 months.

The yearly fee of $99 due on your one year anniversary (website, back office & newsletter).

Keeping your pv above $99.00 doesn't make a difference for you as a designer but it does matter for your mentor. Lets say your mentor has 3 people on their team. Two designers are active and one isn't. The mentor will not move up to team leader if all the team member aren't active. When you look at the career plan on # of designers needed to promote it says active. That's where the $99 a month comes in. I'm only reminding because I know a few designers that would have promoted but they had 1 person that was inactive so they didn't promote.

navybluecrafts
08-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Thank you for the additional information Susan!

If I don't do $99 in a month, does my website go inactive? What are the consequences besides not counting for my mentor?

LindtsbyLisa
08-06-2013, 07:23 PM
No your website will not be inactive. If you do not have 99.00 in PV, you are just not a qualified designer for your upline but it has no effect on you. Your 199.00 within 6 months is the only requirement to stay active. Also if you promote one month but don't meet your requirements for your level, you do not lose your title, you just don't get paid at that level. FOr example, if you become a team leader in September, you will get paid on the 10th of Oct as Team Leader for your Sept sales. In Oct if you don't have 3 qualified team members, you will get paid as a Leading Designer (if you meet those requirements) but you keep your title of a Team Leader.

TiniOwl
08-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Thank you for the additional information Susan!

If I don't do $99 in a month, does my website go inactive? What are the consequences besides not counting for my mentor?

The $99 a month is nothing you need to worry about. It's not your job to get your mentor promoted. It's your mentor's job to support you in running your business however you choose. If you just want to do this very part time and only do your $199 in a six month period then that should be fine with your mentor. If of course you want to do more but have trouble booking parties or getting sales then your mentor should work with you to help you get where you want to be.

SusanSellsOrigamiOwl
08-08-2013, 06:53 PM
I wasn't saying it was anyone's job to get their mentor promoted.

BUT I was letting her know the entire picture. I think if you are a good mentor you form relationships and a bond with your team. They are gonna root for you to promote. It may not be my responsibility to help my mentor promote but I'll sure do whatever I can to help her do that. If it came down to me putting a $20 or $30 order in so she would promote I sure would do that. It helps the team when the mentor promotes. The more experience she gains the more information she can share with her team.

I had someone promote to team leader this month & her team made sure they also did what they had to so she could. They care about her.

Another designer was $9.20 short of promoting because one of her designers didn't do the $99 to be considered active. Had she of known she said she would have put a $10.00 order to get her there. I would have put in the order had I known she didn't have another order to put in. Now they know and she'll promote this month because they are gonna work together to make it happen. I love that. Shows me she's a great mentor. I

There is a benefit to designers being active.
If you're inactive & an order comes into the main site with no designer & it's in your area they will not give it to you.

If you're inactive & a diw from your area with no mentor comes available they will not place her with you.
In April only active designers were given $50.00 in bonus hoot loot.

Once you get past Team Leader you only will promote if one of your team members promote as well. I just promoted to Senior Team Leader. I needed 1 person to promote to Team Leader before so could get to STL. If you are working hard helping your team they will work hard for you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1