WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Please Help!

rudolph007
08-05-2013, 07:33 AM
I started a new company posting ads for fortune 500 companies I am getting a lot of views but no one accepts the FREE offers can't figure out titles seem to be good content and price are good however no join ups is there something I'm doing wrong?

danasurvey
08-05-2013, 11:25 AM
You may want to look at placement. Are the ads in a prominent place?

If you can share a few more details about the content of the ads and what types of sites you are posting on, people may be able to give you some better feedback.

maryalene
08-05-2013, 11:27 AM
What sort of free offers do you have? I know I am normally wary of free offers via ads because there always seems to be some catch involved.

rudolph007
08-10-2013, 09:56 AM
What sort of free offers do you have? I know I am normally wary of free offers via ads because there always seems to be some catch involved.

Maryalene, They are for creating money by advertizing for fortune 500 companies, no catch involved. thanks

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1