WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Starter Kit Info

Jejomi
07-31-2013, 01:41 PM
I'm not interested AT THIS TIME in selling Scentsy, but wanted to see what all comes in a kit. I have tried going to Scentsy's website to find info on joining... it gave me the names of 4-5 people near me however...all of their websites went to products OTHER than Scentsy? Totally strange.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Jejomi
07-31-2013, 01:47 PM
answered my own question! Found it.... Never mind :)

mom2jrn
07-31-2013, 02:55 PM
Glad you were able to find it! If you need any other help please feel free to post!

MandyLee1980
08-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Just an FYI to anyone that is interested in selling Scentsy- If you join in August you will receive both Spring/Summer AND Fall/Winter Scentsy catalogs and scent testers. If you'd like more info just let us know!
The new Scentsy catalog launches in September!!! Yay!! :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1