WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone else here with Sanki USA?

coloradowahm
07-29-2013, 03:56 PM
So excited as they are just now coming to the USA after 3 years and 165,000 distributors in Mexico.

Would love to connect with others who are with Sanki or who have heard of them and eventually even have a folder here!

NCMommie
07-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Hey Cindy

I was getting ready to post the same thing!

Will be great to get a folder but I would about bet no on has heard of it. I get my product tomorrow and very excited about seeing and feeling the difference. Will be interesting to hear the results from the 12 week study being done here. :D

coloradowahm
07-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Yes, can't wait to hear the outcome of their pilot group!

Some of the testimonies from Mexico are really incredible however it's a whole different ballgame there.
These products are actually in their Physician's Journal and are recommended by their doctors!

This is going to really change a lot of lives!

Please share what you think when you get your products! They taste great and my 10 yr old son likes it too!
I can't wait to see this help him as his body just has a hard time metabolizing sugar and carbs.

NCMommie
07-29-2013, 05:08 PM
I think that is a big problem for me too. Since hitting that certain age and having a hysterectomy I have gained so much weight in my belly area. I swear I don't eat enough to have gained this much weight so I know something is "off" in my body. From what I have heard this should get that working right!

wealthyhealthy
07-29-2013, 05:10 PM
All I can say is: thank goodness that something like this has come along..
Finally!!!. I can't wait to use these products.
I have been searching for something that will help me with circulation in my legs and weight loss. I just want to feel better.
Looking forward to joining & receiving my products :)

NCMommie
07-29-2013, 05:25 PM
I did my second training tonight.. it is great to keep me on track and helps guide me what to do next. I can't wait til Wed to do my third session :D Its exciting to have something so different!

I am really looking forward to the fit site!! Isn't it meal planning, fitness and overall health? I heard it may be made open to the public to help them as well.

coloradowahm
07-29-2013, 05:33 PM
That training program looks fantastic! I have to wait until I get back from going out of town so I can commit to the 3 sessions per week! They are certainly doing things right here and so different from anything I have seen out there!

I think you are right, I heard that as well. They want people to succeed in every area of their lives!

nv93446
07-30-2013, 11:42 AM
I have not heard of this company but wishing you ladies much success!

coloradowahm
07-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Thank you Janette, not many have here in the US just yet. It's a very crazy story how we found out about this, let's just say a chance meeting of the ceo and coo in a bookstore while they were gathering books for their training program! They haven't even started spreading the word yet as they will officially launch the first of the year but it sure is exciting to be at the very beginning and having the COO as our personal mentor!

NCMommie
07-31-2013, 07:58 PM
I got my product yesterday.. so I have had two nights and 1 day. I tell ya I could drink that day one several times a day!! Like a lemon lime :D

The night on is like a cranberry flavor. I drink it cold but you can drink that one like a warm tea instead. I actually like it better in more water. I put it in a 16oz bottled water.

I have to get my before pictures done now. I am thinking I will take a pic every two weeks in the same outfit.

coloradowahm
08-01-2013, 07:36 AM
That's a great idea Natalie! I agree, I like the night time one with dinner with a little more water. They are both pleasant and very easy to drink and at the same time it helps us drink even more water! I've had mine with hot water and that is very good as well!

This is really going to help address so many issues that we all have within our bodies, repairing cells and fixing what is wrong, one big thing being the way our bodies metabolize sugar and carbs!

Can't wait to see your pictures and the results you will be seeing!

camaguay
08-02-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm looking forward to hearing about everyone's result. Keep us posted on the weight loss and how you are feeling in general.

Good Luck!!!

lorah
08-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Can someone PM me info on this company? I don't want to fill out my information on anyones website. Just want the info please. Start up cost, fees, quotas, autoship etc thanks

NCMommie
08-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Can someone PM me info on this company? I don't want to fill out my information on anyones website. Just want the info please. Start up cost, fees, quotas, autoship etc thanks

Sent you a PM as requested :D

lorah
08-03-2013, 01:18 AM
Got it, thank you. Responded and sent you my email address

coloradowahm
08-03-2013, 03:02 PM
We are already hearing some interesting experiences, still very early on but just heard of a teenager who was sick and had discomfort in her ear, took this and the discomfort went away pretty quickly, that was cool. Could be the detox properties perhaps..

Have also heard from a few that it is helping them in the bathroom area. What's cool is that it gets into the mitochondria of the cells and repairs them so whatever the issue it can help resolve!

Also as far as weight loss, the company is working on a whole program free to all members that will help them lead a healthy lifestyle with all sorts of recommendations, fitness, meal plans, etc..from what I heard it's a pretty big project!

NCMommie
08-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Cindy,

The fitness thing is really something that I am excited about.a total overall health do over!!:D

coloradowahm
08-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Just got off of our team call with the Chief Operating Officer and have to say I have never heard any company say what he said to us tonight. It's quite refreshing actually but it's the opposite of what we are used to hearing.

It feels good to be part of a company that places a huge value on being able to provide value to others with a culture like we've never seen.

Look better--feel better--live better! That is a promise they can deliver on. Love it!

wealthyhealthy
08-14-2013, 04:02 AM
Amazing! Finally a "real" down to earth COO that's willing to help everyone.
It's invigorating and makes you feel good to be a part of it!
Providing value is what it's all about :)

NCMommie
08-14-2013, 05:57 AM
What a difference it is. Has anyone started the training yet? I thought it would be all about the company and comp plan.. but no! This is a total training to make you a better person all the way around. I was about in tears with my last training. It made me look hard at what thoughts I had why I had not succeeded in the past like I felt like I should. What an eye opener!!

And BTY the team call last night with the COO was I think the best way I have heard it explained how these products work. I am SOOOO excited about what this will do for me!

I will just hug Barry when I see him... Thank God he went to that bookstore that day!

coloradowahm
08-14-2013, 09:31 AM
Natalie you are making me cry! It still gives me chills when I think about his chance meeting that day. He didn't even want to go to the bookstore but he MADE himself to get out of the house. Then to see Jeff and Philip carrying all those books that got him to start a conversation! It was just meant to be because if he didn't go we would not yet know about this company!

NCMommie
08-15-2013, 10:02 AM
Oh yea we would know... AFTER everyone else was talking about it! :rolleyes:

NCMommie
08-15-2013, 07:05 PM
I am so excited I cant sit still!!! Was just on a special call and Jeff went over tools that are coming for us. These are first class! So excited to get a sneak peek :D

I have never seen a movement like this... Never seen a company that wasn't all wrapped up in how much money can I make... Instead its how can I help you... How much better you will feel when your body operates as it should. The free fit site will be so beneficial to everyone no matter how much they need to lose or if they just want to feel better.

Love the phrase he used... I help people lose weight in their sleep and feel better naturally. How easy is that!

I could type for an hour!!

coloradowahm
08-15-2013, 08:46 PM
Oh yea, that was a fantastic webinar! To see the magnitude of this marketing system was very exciting!

To have a company actually teach the right way to build a business is very refreshing to say the least!

And the part about feeling better and losing weight in our sleep is exactly what this does and having years of science backing it up is also very exciting!

The fit site will help so many people as well. This is a movement so to speak, as it's not about just getting people "in" to make money it's about giving value to people and helping them live a better life all the way around. Totally different concept for sure! The stories coming in just from our group is very exciting as well!

NCMommie
08-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Update from the event in San Diego this past weekend. Turn out was fantastic! Approx 50 dist were there Fri for training.. Health fair the next day.. hundreds came!! What I love hearing about this is there was hardly any mention of the business. They focused on the health part..the fitness..and making you feel better! How great would it have been to be there.

This weekend is Dallas... Sept 7th is Las Vegas. So wish I could go!
Speakers were in Spanish and English so no one was left out. Come on to the east coast!!

coloradowahm
08-20-2013, 08:50 AM
I know how you feel! They are going to be in many cities however mine is not yet one of them. Once we have a good group here they will come! They will also be in San Antonio, and Houston, even Chicago, Miami, Orlando and Idaho in the next couple months!

Would love to see my blood in those microscanners. The testimonies we are hearing about and already seeing in our group is very exciting.

I love how it's not hyped up about the biz, that's usually why so many people in this industry fail.

Being the first here in this country to tell the story is very exciting as well as being able to help everyone with their health!

coloradowahm
08-21-2013, 07:51 AM
Just had to share a few experiences we heard on our team call last night. One team member has lost 15 pounds, has gotten completely off of some blood pressure meds and this is quite interesting, her gray hair is turning brown! Actually more than one person is noticing this with the gray disappearing!

Although some people have only been on this for 2-4 weeks in our group it's really exciting to hear more and more as time goes by. Most people right away are noticing changes with their bathroom habits for the better! LOL!

This just really makes me feel good to be with a company like this that really is all about adding value to people's lives!

NCMommie
08-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Ok my experience... The first week I just felt like crap! LOL Not sick..no bathroom issues just didn't feel good. Body was detoxing! Getting rid of the crap that was in my body...

Well now its totally different! I have always been one that had a hard time getting to sleep. Always took 45 min to 1 1/2 hour to fall asleep. I had gotten to where I was taking at least one PM tablet just to get me to sleep quicker but I never got that deep sleep.

Now last week I noticed I was actually getting sleepy when it was time for bed. I have not taken any PM tablets and I am sleeping really GOOD! I am dreaming almost every night which I have heard that means you are in deep sleep. I get up earlier and don't hit the snooze 3 times in the morning. I am loving this after just a couple weeks!

camaguay
08-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Have you lost any weight yet, Natalie? I think you and I have the same problem. I don't eat that much to be as heavy as I am so I think there might be some hormone imbalance that I'm not aware of....let me know how this is working for you!

I'm excited to get started with the biz...I'll be joining up as soon as I get back from bringing my son to college next week :) It sounds like it's something I've been looking for for years. I've been with so many companies that were such a big let down. I hate "hype" of any sort and it seems that most companies are all hype and smoke and mirrors which I cannot stand. On the few calls I've been on it seems that this company has a totally different way to do business. Honest, up front, and no hype. And I love the fact that they are all about helping people with health issues and not just about recruiting and making money!

Looking forward to beginning my new biz!

NCMommie
08-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Janine,

No weight loss yet. I am working on my eating right now. I could love on colas..I know really bad. But I am down to about 10 oz a day with is HUGE for me!

I am so looking forward to the Sanki fit.. I just really believe having the support and knowledge of what to eat will be helpful to me personally.

coloradowahm
08-24-2013, 06:01 PM
Sanki fit will be so beneficial for you and so many others actually showing everyone how to change their lifestyle which includes eating and exercise as well as mentally and spiritually.

We are hearing about more people who are already eating healthy losing weight without doing anything further and others who have been at a plateau(still eating healthy) very quickly moving past the plateau.

What this product does as far as sugar/carb metabolism is so very interesting! Just one of the benefits

The real amazement is that we can state that this "improves circulation" and "reduces inflammation" so without having to make claims, we all know that inflammation is the root cause of so many health issues.

Can't wait until we have the results of their 12 week study going on in here in the USA utilizing Sanki Fit and following those guidelines in addition to taking the product!

coloradowahm
08-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Just put in a request to have our own folder! We just need 5 reps so if you haven't already, please go and chime in that you would like to have a folder here! This thread is getting long!! It's in the "site related" folder.

NCMommie
08-30-2013, 01:53 PM
I did!!! :D

coloradowahm
08-30-2013, 07:27 PM
That's awesome! We have one more to go to hit 5 requests!

coloradowahm
09-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Ok, we have 5 now, looking forward to having our own folder, this thread is getting very long, lol!

Did you guys hear the recorded call with the COO? It's really refreshing to hear exactly how to explain who this company is and what we are doing, so not the norm of what we are used to hearing in this industry! Love it!

NCMommie
09-02-2013, 05:50 PM
I did earlier... I just love the way he described the mission of the company. I made pages of notes. After I listened to it I sent it out to all my contacts that I have for info! Yes, I liked it that much!
No mention of making you rich or driving what kind of cars but I love the We are a personal transformation company... we are creating a movement for people who care about their health, care about becoming better and wanting to do something about it.

I could listen to him for hours!!

coloradowahm
09-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Our folder is on the way!

luvmylife1010
09-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Are there any reps in South or Central NJ yet? I would love to know more about this company and would really like someone close by to be able to meet and work with in person.

NCMommie
09-10-2013, 06:58 AM
I sent you a message :)

Are there any reps in South or Central NJ yet? I would love to know more about this company and would really like someone close by to be able to meet and work with in person.

luvmylife1010
09-10-2013, 09:10 AM
I sent you a message back. :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1