WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Cookie update

coloradowahm
07-26-2013, 08:37 AM
Just wanted to post real quick the latest on the cookie from the call last night.

They are in a lab right now for testing to find out which ingredient has the stabilization issue. They should know by next weeks sometime. The cookies were initially sent out during a heat wave as well so that could have been a factor. They will be determining what happened and will be fixing it.

They mentioned when they first launched the whole food bars in 2008 they went through 4 reformulations so they are well versed in what may happen in production etc.

So for now the cookies are unavailable until they determine what happened.

Sue McBay
07-26-2013, 12:11 PM
Weather is always a factor with natural and organic products! But I'm sure they'll figure it out.

They are being very, very picky and making sure we get the freshest healthiest diet aid possible :eek:

That's a good thing right? :D

Right!

Meanwhile, we are still having the best results from the organic and natural whole food bar! I have looked and can't find anything to equal it. When I don't eat one or 1/2 of one a day, the weight creeps back up. And my energy seems to lag. I make sure not to run out :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1