WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

samrhett2
07-25-2013, 11:03 AM
I have an audit that I need done by 7/26 in Tazewell, TN.

The bonus on this audit is huge because I have not been able to find anyone near Tazewell to do it. If you are not familiar with audits, there are similar to mystery shops, except the store staff will know that you are performing and audit for GfK.

This audit requires you to take our auditor pre-qualification quiz as well as a quiz for this month's audit. The bonus is very large. If you want to know exactly how much, please send me a private email at [email protected] This section of the forum prohibits posting $ amounts, but if you live within 60 miles of Tazewell, this is probably well worth your time.

This is for a cellular provider. The audit pays a fee, but the bonus is much, much more. The audit take about 45 minutes to an hour to complete.

If you are interested in doing this audit either log in or register at: http://www.gfkmysteryshops.com

Once you are registered you will not be able to self-assign the audit until you take the auditor-prequal. quiz. Please note: If it asks you to choose ALL correct answers, do not choose 1 answer. That is your cue that there is more than one right answer and you need to choose all correct answers.

Once you pass that quiz you will be able to self-assign the audit, but I need you to take the July quiz that you will find in the shopper log under the view/submit link. In the event you do not pass that test, I will need to try to find someone else to do it right away since time is almost up so you can't wait until right before you are headed out to take the quiz. We have had people do that and fail.

There is a slight chance that this will get extended until Saturday, but I am already past the deadline, so I don't know for sure. If you can do this, but not until Saturday, please email me and I will contact you in the event I still need it done on Saturday.

Thanks!

Karla Cross
Independent Scheduler
GfK Mystery Shopping
http://www.gfkmysteryshops.com

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1