WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Jejomi
07-24-2013, 04:55 PM
I pretty much do everything possible that I can on the internet. I blog, I do facebook networking, I publish a magazine online so I would like to know, what is the ONE way that you can count on booking jewelry bars? Wearing the product?
Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Blogging?
Personal friends and family?
Handing out Business Cards?
Doing events?

I have a few leads as a Day 2 Designer, but I want to keep them coming. Im at home most of the time right now so how do you get your name out there?

Triciaromo1123
07-24-2013, 05:16 PM
For me it has been word of mouth! When a customer of mine wears her locket and people admire it and ask where she got it she refers me. It's been great actually! I've had so much business from my customers just wearing their jewelry!

Jejomi
07-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Thats awesome news Tricia!! I think my kit will be here tomorrow so I can't wait to start being a walking advertisement!! I haven't seen too many of them around me, which is great news for me too!

Triciaromo1123
07-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Thats awesome news Tricia!! I think my kit will be here tomorrow so I can't wait to start being a walking advertisement!! I haven't seen too many of them around me, which is great news for me too!

Yayyyy!! It's Christmas in July:) have fun going through everything!

Eye
07-25-2013, 07:06 AM
WOW! That is fast! Congrats!

Eye
07-25-2013, 07:07 AM
I would really LOVE some tips on blogging! I started a blog, but it's hard to keep up with.

I need to get better at that!

Jejomi
07-25-2013, 07:28 AM
I would really LOVE some tips on blogging! I started a blog, but it's hard to keep up with.

I need to get better at that!

what is your blog address, I might be able to help if you would like! For me its all about the timing of the posts, connecting it to your business facebook page and just being fun and yourself!!

Eye
07-25-2013, 07:37 AM
I haven't incorporated O2 into it yet. But here is the start of it.

Craft Show "Gypsy" (http://craftshowgypsy.blogspot.com/)

Jejomi
07-25-2013, 08:39 AM
I can make you a header for your blog, and change the background and stuff if you want. Think about it, the more specific the better for me! Colors, titles, brand etc. Totally up to you, let me know!

Eye
07-25-2013, 08:59 AM
I can make you a header for your blog, and change the background and stuff if you want. Think about it, the more specific the better for me! Colors, titles, brand etc. Totally up to you, let me know!

NICE! I am heading out for the rest of the day but I'll let you know.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1