WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Watkins order that I didnt order

nattiesmother
07-16-2013, 07:02 PM
I am planning on calling the company about this.I recieved an order from Watkins,however it was never paid for and I never placed the order.It was for the retail amount no consultant discount..anyone else have this happen?I recently rejoined just for the discount to purchase from time to time.

suse
07-17-2013, 05:19 AM
Welcome to Watkins! Wow, I haven't had that happen!

I did once forget to change my Watkins Advantage order from the previous month so I got a repeat shipment the following month. Fortunately, I only order stuff I know my family and customers frequently use, so we're using the products anyways. Now I put on my calendar on the first of the month to check my Advantage order if I need to make any changes to it so I get it in before the 8th of the month.

Good luck!

bianca5454
07-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Ashley, What did customer service tell you?

nattiesmother
07-17-2013, 03:38 PM
They said that the order was placed on July 11th,there is an outstanding balance of 112.38.I just cant believe they would send an order out that has not been paid for.I cant decide if I want to just pay for it or just send it back.They said when I decide I have to call them back to return the items...I guess you have to have a number to return them or something.

teresaallen
07-17-2013, 07:32 PM
There seems to be some problems with the new website. During the first week of the new website, my debit card was charged 3 time for the same amount. There was no record of an order or that any amount had been taken out of my account. The customer service person at first said there was nothing watkins could do about it since they had no record. I told them I would contact my bank. Watkins called back later that day and said they checked with their accountant and they were able to verify the charges. They did put the money back in my account later that week. I was a little annoyed because it was almost $100. I have not ordered anything since that incident. I guess they are still having problems.

suse
07-18-2013, 04:57 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. Yes, Watkins introduced a new website, and a new back-end ordering system at the same time. They are still working out issues. I'm glad to hear they followed up on it and you heard back from them the same day. So far my orders have come accurately and on my expected time frame - I haven't been affected by new system.

New systems are never perfect, and unfortunately we rely heavily on technology these days. Watkins issues out system updates every week to consultants to keep us in the loop as to what is fixed, what is outstanding, and projected fix dates. I'm thankful that they send these out so we know they are aware of the problems, that they are staying on top of things, and we know they are genuinely concerned about both their customers and their independent consultants.

I wish you best of luck on your decision.

bianca5454
07-18-2013, 07:33 AM
Watkins customer service members are also very frustrated. However, they stand behind their integrity and will resolve each and every issue. Hang in there. These folks are working hard to correct everything. They are dealing with the bulk of it, yet giving it their all to make it right.

teresaallen
07-18-2013, 09:41 PM
I just want to clarify my last post. I do intend to order watkins products again. I'm just hoping that they resolve the website issues soon. I believe in the integrity of the company and customer service. Prior to that one incident, I never had any problems and have had very positive experiences with customer service. A similar incident happened with my candle company. So, I do know that these type of things can happen. Sorry if I sounded negative about the company.

bianca5454
07-19-2013, 05:42 AM
They completely understand the issues involved with the new website and are more than happy to take orders over the phone. I too had an issue, so I called my order in. They honor the order as if it were an online order. So, don't hesitate to place orders, just call them and they are more than happy to take care of you! :)

I just want to clarify my last post. I do intend to order watkins products again. I'm just hoping that they resolve the website issues soon. I believe in the integrity of the company and customer service. Prior to that one incident, I never had any problems and have had very positive experiences with customer service. A similar incident happened with my candle company. So, I do know that these type of things can happen. Sorry if I sounded negative about the company.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1