WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Fan of Online Parties

mandm'smommy
07-16-2013, 04:13 PM
I know sales at home parties will tend to be higher than those on an online party, but I have to say that having had a few online parties this summer, I am seeing how fun and easy they can be. They have been a huge help in growing my business through what can be the "slow months of summer."

I wasn't sure I would go this route with Posh since I think having people sample the products in person is the best way to, but I am happy I gave online parties a go.

Melissa

apopkin
08-29-2013, 05:09 PM
How does it work?

I mean I know with some parties you have them just go online and order.

But when there is an actual host, I guess a party is created with a link.

With Posh, are people able to go to the site and click on a party to add their order? Like say you had an online party going on right now, would I be able to join that party as a stranger? And would my items be shipped right away, or would I have to wait until the party is closed?

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

mandm'smommy
08-30-2013, 06:00 AM
How does it work?

I mean I know with some parties you have them just go online and order.

But when there is an actual host, I guess a party is created with a link.

With Posh, are people able to go to the site and click on a party to add their order? Like say you had an online party going on right now, would I be able to join that party as a stranger? And would my items be shipped right away, or would I have to wait until the party is closed?

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Your questions definitely make sense. When there is an online host, there is a link to shop with the party under the Events tab on the consultant's main page. The host may send themed email invitations to invite specific guests, but anyone who shops may add their order to the online event. Credit cards are not charged and items do not ship until the party closes. The longest a party may be kept open is 2 weeks, but I have had some just run over a weekend and some last about a week.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,
Melissa

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1