WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Working on a Plexus Folder

Jersey Girl
07-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Let's see if we can get enough people to get this folder. Would love to see Plexus added to the folders.. We have 4 Wahms we need one more and we need to be wahms longer then 15 days and have over 30 posts. :D

Jersey Girl
07-10-2013, 04:20 PM
What is your favorite Plexus Product besides the obvious everything lol. I love the drink.. I do not take the accelerator but love the cleanse :D

I also use the breast cream on my face and seeing a big difference in my pores even if its not made for that lol you know us ladies we will try it on everything ;)

janet4kids
07-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Can't say I have a favorite, Love them all! I added the X Factor, so excited to see what it does to my body!

Jersey Girl
07-14-2013, 10:07 AM
I love the xfactor also.. :D

turquoiseowl
07-14-2013, 05:13 PM
The drink is awesome, I am not really a fan of shakes and the fact that it's one drink in the morning and you're done it's great

But even though I was a bit concerned about the BioCleanse I was pleasantly surprised. I love it that it is not a laxative, no cramps, no diarrhea, The day after I started using it I felt SO different, I knew I was getting rid of stuff that who knows for how long had been sitting there in my system.

I love. love, love the Biocleanse, because on top of that, it oxygenates and alkalizes your body and enhances the production of collagen, so no need to take a collagen supplement!!!

I absolutely love that product <3 :p

Jersey Girl
07-15-2013, 07:33 AM
I don't mind shakes drank them for 2 1/2 years but I love that from a biz stand point I had many customers who didn't want to do shakes and Plexus does have one for those who love them :D The majority of people want to eat..

Loving my body I have to say I am losing inches in new places and went shopping yesterday and wanted to stay in front of the mirror lol that's a first :eek:

Seabead
07-15-2013, 10:37 AM
As one who wants to eat rather than drink my meals (ok, maybe that didn't sound quite right, lol), I love the pink drink.

Good to hear about the BioCleanse, it will be on my next order.

The other product that fascinates me is the breast cream.

Deb

sarahruthtoday
07-17-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm new to this website but I'm glad to see Plexus people on here!! I just started with Plexus on July 1st!

Elizabeth FL
07-17-2013, 06:04 PM
I started with Plexus the end of June. I am very impressed with the pink drink and accelerator. I have more energy and have lost 11 pounds. My husband started drinking the pink drink Saturday. He is diabetic and he said he has more energy and it has curbed his appetite.

I just got bio cleanse and probio 5 today. I can't wait to see how I feel after adding them.

janet4kids
07-17-2013, 07:39 PM
Welcome! So nice to have you! We would love to get our own group here, so let's just keep posting and sharing about our great products and company. I have been an Ambassador with Plexus since mid May and enjoying sharing it with others.

Amber1002
07-18-2013, 06:40 AM
Can someone PM me to let me know what strains of probiotics are in the ProBio product? I am big on probiotics and am looking for a new brand. I'd also like to know the ingredients in the Bio Cleanse, as well.

Thanks in advance!

turquoiseowl
07-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Sent you PM

jbevans
07-25-2013, 09:56 AM
I have been with Plexus since June and I'm excited to see others so that we now may have a folder to discuss our journey in. Go Plexus!!!

Jersey Girl
07-25-2013, 02:55 PM
I will need to check on our folder welcome!!

Jersey Girl
07-28-2013, 08:42 AM
make sure to go to this link so you can ask for the folder we need more people requesting it we have enough ambassadors on here. http://www.wahm.com/forum/site-related-45/705719-plexus-worldwide-folder-request.html

Jersey Girl
07-29-2013, 05:20 AM
Hope everyone is doing well ;)

Jersey Girl
08-11-2013, 05:49 AM
Happy Dance got into a pair of size 4 jeans I bought awhile ago.. I didn't try them on because they were the exact same brand and tags as previous one's I bought. Well when I go home I couldn't zip or button them and then I forgot to take them back. That was over 6 months ago.. Well, today they zipped and button and I can breathe in them lol..:)

KristaKay2
08-14-2013, 12:21 PM
WTG!!! That's awesome! I had a customer (now ambassador) finish up her 7 day trial and she messaged me with her results..............12.2 POUNDS AND 3 INCHES !!!!! :eek: She is SO excited and shouting it from the rooftops :)

Jersey Girl
08-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Its crazy the results I am seeing some get.. I think that is why so many become ambassadors because the products work.. Obviously some lose slower then others but I am seeing a higher% or people losing on this verse my last company:p

Christy Aubuchon Daffron
09-01-2013, 07:21 AM
Hi everyone I am new to Plexus and and very excited to see what is store for me!!!

Christy

Jersey Girl
09-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Welcome to the group and Plexus you are going to love it !

KristaKay2
09-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Welcome Christy!!! :)