WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Significant reduction?

Sue McBay
07-07-2013, 04:46 PM
In waist and hips?
Just eat a cookie an hour before meals? OMG!

http://www.totallypimpedout.net/Graphics/Lets_Party/images/WooHoo.gif

Brenda Griswold
07-08-2013, 02:17 AM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4643242975822548&pid=1.7&w=310&h=165&c=7&rs=1

coloradowahm
07-08-2013, 04:23 AM
Can't wait to get mine!

What I'm thinking is having a cookie or 1/2 cookie say 2 hours after dinner, a fantastic dessert and will curb the desire to snack all night!

Sue McBay
07-08-2013, 05:21 AM
I was thinking the same thing! A nice dessert indeed! I finally know what it is like NOT to crave so much since I've been eating a food bar every day. A cookie would be an added enjoyment!

I have always been "into health" but I have never had so many people tell me that they experienced some kind of health improvement as they have with the food bars! I am amazed. Even family who NEVER think a health food is good and tasty. lol Now they are so surprised and they tell me they feel less hungry or crave junk food less or feel energetic or just feel better... AWESOME!

camaguay
07-08-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm waiting for my bars (I got the Goji this time). I was doing so great until my kids ate them all and I ran out!!! UGH!! And, of course, cannot wait to get my cookies. Losing weight is finally going to be FUN :) (and easy!!!!)

rhondap
07-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Ooh I like that.....:)

NCMommie
07-08-2013, 06:13 PM
I have GOT to decide whether to get cookies now or go ahead and get more bars now and cookies later... HUMMMM decisions decisions

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1