WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bring Back My Bar!

MandyLee1980
07-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Which BBMB scent are you the most excited about this July?
I only have one bar of Flirtatious and a 1/2 a tester of Grapefruit Pomegranate left so I am stocking up on those for sure! I'm looking forward to trying Hawaiian Paradise and Breathless. :D

sunlightishere
07-02-2013, 02:01 PM
I really like Breathless, Grandmas kitchen, Spring Clean. Can I also ad that I really like My Wish, French Kiss and Lavender Vanilla. I don't think Scentsy can make a bar I don't like:)

LAscents
07-02-2013, 07:26 PM
This has been the best batch of BBMB for me. I could easily order more of everything with the exception of 1. Top favorites that come to mind French Lavender, Wasabi Ginger, Oatmeal Cookie

ScentingChicago
07-02-2013, 07:33 PM
I really want to buy the whole set! Unfortunately, until I get a party or something, my finances are limited. sucks bc I want it!

Purseaddict
07-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Love, Love, Love this round of BBMBars!!!! :)

imamomagain
07-03-2013, 01:47 PM
My favorite is Oatmeal Cookie! I just HAD to try the Key Lime Pie though! It's awesome and oh how I've missed Grapefruit Pomegranate!

MandyLee1980
07-11-2013, 10:24 AM
I hear ya on the Grapefruit Pomegranate! Now if we could only get Sangria back! ;)

christyvw2004
07-12-2013, 08:54 AM
Prob the Hawaiian one along with the cedar sandlewood.

juliedanielle
07-14-2013, 07:04 AM
All of them...I think this is the first BBMB I have done where I have pretty much loved all of them. I think Green Tea Smoothie is my favorite of the ones I have warmed so far.

marnay
07-22-2013, 06:28 AM
I really like them all! The only one that I could pass on is Breathless.... but I love Oatmeal Cookie, Grandma's Kitchen, and Grapefruit Pom!

This was a great round of BBMB's!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1