WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Beauty

mandm'smommy
07-01-2013, 04:14 PM
I am a little sad to say good-bye to the mineral makeup, but I respect the owners and the reasons for discontinuing this leg of the business.

Mia Bella will always be a candle company to me, and they are absolutely the best candles.

What does everybody else think?

Melissa

FlickerScents
07-02-2013, 04:27 AM
I could not agree more. I always lead with candles, and secondly introduce the skin care.
I must say im a big fan and stoked up last night.

BellaCandleMom
07-02-2013, 06:37 AM
I also agree... love the fragrance side of the business more then the makeup. The makeup was wonderful, but I was never a makeup person anyway. Hey, be sure to share the 50% off on all the Mia Bella Beauty products!! Have a great day :)

Alison

mandm'smommy
07-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Ordered some new brushes---awesome deal---lipsticks, lip glosses, and eyeshadows.
I am set now, and I did not have to spend much.

Scent-Sations, Inc. - Mia Bella Gourmet Candles, Candle of the Month Program (http://www.melissascents.scent-team.com)

DebraFerrie
07-03-2013, 01:29 PM
I joined it as a candle company and still think of it as such. I never used nor retailed the make up so I have no prob with them discontinuing it-actually I think it's a GREAT move if they plan to expand the candle line. I just LOVE the candles :-)