WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

gayleta
06-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Donít waste your time looking for a part time job that will require you to spend money on daycare, gas, food, etc. and then spend time away from your family. Take a serious look at how you can make extra money from your home. This opportunity really makes sense for moms who open their minds to it and set aside time to make it work.

Call me at 770-323-3993 or email me at [email protected] to schedule a time to view one of our free live online webinars so that you can take a look at it for yourself to see if you agree. I will attend the webinar with you from the comfort of my home with my family while you attend from the comfort of your home with your family. It's worth your time and even if this in not for you, you will learn some powerful information!

We have at least 32 webinars scheduled throughout the week. Pick one or two of the times that work best for you to attend and call or email me so that we can confirm the time and simple instructions.

Monday - 1,2,8,9,10,11 Eastern
Tuesday - 1,2,5,8,9,10, and 11 Eastern
Wednesday - 1,2,8,9,10 and 11 Eastern
Thursday - 1,2,5,8,9,10,11 Eastern
Friday - 1 and 2 Eastern
Saturday - 12 Noon
Sunday - 8 pm Eastern

Call me at 770-323-3993 or email me at [email protected] to schedule a time to view the webinar.

Hope I can help you some! Have a wonderful day or evening!

The login page for this webinar is found at GlobalWealthAndWellness.com (http://www.globalwealthandwellness.com/). Again, call (770-323-3993) or email ([email protected]) to schedule a time to attend.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1