WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : another question...

LemongrassMommy
06-19-2013, 08:51 PM
If you don't purchase any of the bonus packs at the time of enrollment, can you still upgrade later if someone under purchases them? And, what does it mean to upgrade?

Sue McBay
06-20-2013, 12:37 AM
The Fast start bonuses are purchased at the time you enroll if you choose. Many people like them because of the variety of the products in these packages and you are eligible for extra bonuses when you enroll someone who takes a package, too. You can "upgrade" to a package later and be eligible for even more bonuses! Since I mainly wanted the whole food bars, I did not choose any of these packages. And I still got a bonus and will be eligible for more. I love that part of this biz. Sooo many bonuses! :D

Other than that I don't know of any upgrades. We aren't like a membership. We all start out the same except for what we choose to start our health building program! :)

coloradowahm
06-20-2013, 07:52 AM
You do not have to buy the Fast Start Packs when you enroll. In fact we aren't really encouraging it at this point unless the products in there are exactly what you want. You can buy them anytime and as many times as you wish.

When you do buy one, say the $99 pack then you are qualified to earn fast start bonuses on everyone who purchases that pack. If you have someone purchasing the $149 pack, you have until the end of the month to purchase one if you want to receive the fast start bonus on that pack.

What I am recommending is to join with the products you initially want, don't worry about the Fast Start packs and as your business grows and you are making some consistent money, then buy the big one when you can. Then from that point forward you are qualified for all of the bonuses and do not have to keep buying every pack.

The fast start bonuses are not the main part of our comp plan, sure they are a nice bonus however concentrating on building and training a team will build a solid foundation for your business.

But again if the products are exactly what you want in the packs, then absolutely go for it! Otherwise they can be bought later and some buy them over and over again and the bonuses are paid over and over too.

LemongrassMommy
06-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Thanks so much! I will try to sign up today, I called the company to see if there are any affiliates where I am - So. California. We are looking at the bars, the tea and the detox and well as one or two other items. My husband would be the one signing up. I am excited because I know the owner of an organic food store and they have an organic market night and I will see if I can have a space there. We know several who are interested in health and wellness.

Sue McBay
06-20-2013, 11:28 AM
You don't need an affiliate in your area. We work world wide. One of us here will be happy to help you and/or your husband! Just let us know! If you sign with one of us here, you will be part of our team and we can continue to help you.

Wow the owner of an organic food store! I visit them all the time! Actually I guess I am the owner of an organic food store - just not the brick and mortar type and I'm not limited to one place. I love it!:)

Sue McBay
06-20-2013, 12:00 PM
You know I thought I saw that we can get them anytime but they are called NEW AFFILIATE fast start packages. Kind of conflicting information.

I don't go into the fast start packages before people see the biz as it makes it too complicated :eek: And like you said, you don't need it.

QUOTE=coloradowahm;3133101]You do not have to buy the Fast Start Packs when you enroll. In fact we aren't really encouraging it at this point unless the products in there are exactly what you want. You can buy them anytime and as many times as you wish.

coloradowahm
06-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Sue is so right as far as how we work with people worldwide! The support here is terrific!

You also wouldn't have access to our team training site, calls and our postcard system. However our folder is for all Regen USA affiliates regardless of sponsorship!

We'd love to help and support you! Perhaps the owner of that organic market would like to become an affiliate and that way he would also make a profit and of course you would too!

Sue McBay
06-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Great ideas Cindy! Awesome! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1