WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

OrganicLady
06-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Loving the concept of doing "Basket Parties" as opposed to traditional in-home parties !! Sooo much easier and been getting a great response from doing them !

Eye
06-12-2013, 09:47 AM
Loving the concept of doing "Basket Parties" as opposed to traditional in-home parties !! Sooo much easier and been getting a great response from doing them !

No clue what that is! Would love if you share how it works, thanks!

OrganicLady
06-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Type in the following url.....it gives a fabulous demo of what a basket party is !

www.youtube.com/user/smsurrena

Scroll down and look for the video that says Basket Party demo !!

liz.jewels
06-12-2013, 02:46 PM
My niece does the same business as you and all of her parties are basket parties. She has two small kids and this is a great way that she can be home with them and still make money from her biz. I do think she'd sell more if she were there to demo, but considering that she doesn't have to schedule a party, take time to pay a babysitter, travel, etc., I think she is pretty happy with the results!

OrganicLady
06-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Yes, I absolutely LOVE this company !! It is an extremely easy sell. Show and sell the item. I find everyone loves a piece of jewelry for only $5.00 !!! It is so much easier than selling makeup, cosmetics etc. No having to worry about the right colour, shade, skin type etc. etc.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1