WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wealthyhealthy
06-11-2013, 11:09 AM
I absolutely love the Jiaogulan Tea. I look forward to drinking it every evening.
It helps me rest better.

Sue McBay
06-11-2013, 11:31 AM
I've not tried it yet because I always sleep well! But I know it has other nourishing properties, too, so I plan to use it.

coloradowahm
06-11-2013, 03:07 PM
The tea is fantastic! The adaptogenic effects are so healthy. I usually sleep well however went through a period of time where I had a few issues and it was very helpful!

The owner Justin went searching for this tea years ago as he had insomnia for over 6 years. Once he discovered this tea, only 3 days later he slept through the night for the first time.

It's a very mild tea with a natural sweeteness, I'm going to try it iced too very soon, have only had it hot so far.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1