WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Need help on where to start...

busybee1123
06-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Looking to start working from home to do psychic readings and such. I really don't know where to start. Will consider any position that is imbound calling or data entry etc. Anybody have any suggestions. I would work multiple jobs if needed... ????

anned
06-12-2013, 09:36 PM
You could join Fiverr.com and setup a gig to do Psychic Readings, Tarot Card Readings, etc. The basic price you can charge will be $5 (you receive $4) however, I believe you can do "add on's" to the basic gig.

There are quite a few Psychic Readers on Fiverr that look like they do quite well. You can check out their gigs by going to Fiverr.com and entering "Psychic" in the search box, then click on "rating"

HTH
AnneD

Jay'S
06-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Hi Busybee
Here is a couple of site, I work on, www.expertbooth, http://www.supremepsychics.com/reg/LadyRen
www.starzpsychic.com

Ren

alexbinaac
07-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Looking to start working from home to do psychic readings and such. I really don't know where to start. Will consider any position that is imbound calling or data entry etc. Anybody have any suggestions. I would work multiple jobs if needed... ????

If you have the capabilities of visions and capable using your powers to solve the people problems, go for it !

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1