WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Help me Name/Build my FB Group

7weeks
06-05-2013, 04:43 AM
I want to build a facebook group focused on health and fitness..not necessarily just weight loss, but being healthy and well overall. I want it to be a group where people can ask health/fitness questions, share ideas and recipes. I am a distributor for a particular company. I have been using their products now for a couple of weeks and they are great, and I want to get the word out :)

I've been into health and fitness my whole life and would love to help anyone with any struggles they are having. I'll also have files with recipes, healthy eating ideas, etc.

I am going to give away some of the product (details are on the page) to whomever comes up with the best name, and I also will be doing other give-aways, and selling sample sizes of three of the products. The best way for me to get the word out about the product is by having people try the product :) These products by the way have undergone testing by the FDA.

Anyway, I would appreciate anyone that would like to help me grow my page :) You can click join and I'll add you (it is a closed group, so it's not open to the public). Also, you don't need to come up with a name to join :)

Have a great day!
Jen

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1