WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Seabead
05-25-2013, 07:48 AM
In my opinion, expecting people to put out $100-$200+ each month just to qualify to be in a home business is ridiculous. The usual reason given is that we all make more money if the auto-ship is that high, but my experience has been that it makes people quit, except those who are completely dedicated to the product.

If you love the idea of having your own nutrition based home business in which you can make an amazing income, but not have to jump through unreasonable hoops like in many companies, check out the link below.

Almost everyone who checks out the complete set of videos, joins us. I did! : )

Joy To Live (http://www.makingitworkathome.com)

With our fun, international team, you'll get your own free website with a complete lead capture system and auto-responder all loaded and set up for you. It draws people in better than anything I've ever seen before.

While there, request your free guide to the reasons for over 200 diseases. If you have health concerns, you will want this valuable info. You can unsubscribe at any time afterwards. : )

Deb

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1