WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Nina Mansfield
05-24-2013, 11:13 AM
I am new to doing online readings. I usually do them only in person at Psychic Fairs in my home town. But recently I decided to branch out. I have been working for two sites. One that I REALLY love but they do not get a whole lot of traffic. The second one is Keen which is OK once you get past all the folks asking for free mins.

I know a lot of sites only pay around .15 cents per min. But honestly I do not think that is a fair price to pay someone with as much talent as we have.

So what I am looking for is lines/websites that pay their psychics at least a .80 a min. If anyone knows of any please leave it here or inbox me.

Thanks

DougC
05-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Nina,

If you are truly looking to make $60/hour, please take an English refresher course. People spending that kind of money deserve someone who speaks English well. This is meant as a helpful comment, not to be mean or sarcastic. You need to reread what you posted and perhaps take the time to correct it.

Nina Mansfield
05-24-2013, 01:41 PM
First off Mr. Doug, there was no need for you to even respond to the ad if you could not offer advice. I do not need an English refresher course its called TYPING FAST which I tend to do a lot.

I didn't realize this was an English class where I was being graded on the way I typed. But I will redo it since you took time out your "Busy" day to point it out.

:D Thanks!!

Nina,

If you are truly looking to make $60/hour, please take an English refresher course. People spending that kind of money deserve someone who speaks English well. This is meant as a helpful comment, not to be mean or sarcastic. You need to reread what you posted and perhaps take the time to correct it.

DougC
05-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Very nice job on the rewrite, a gold star for you.

Angelic April
06-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Doug,
I am currently making only .30 per minute. Are the days of good money on the psychic sites a thing of the past? I worked them and made big money back in the day. Being a stay at home mommy for a few years took me out of the game and am finding the economy has hit hard on these websites. Any recommendations? Any insight in where to go would be a HUGE help! Thank You!

Jeupi
07-04-2013, 05:52 PM
A lot of people will expect you to work for next to nothing. I find this to be true with a lot of work on the internet. I'm sure that if you can prove your skills that you will be able to find work that can help support your household's needs.

EmpathicHeart
07-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Any curiosity I had about Psychic Access just got wadded up for the three-point shot

helenslight
07-28-2013, 05:41 AM
What does that mean? Was it because of what Doug suggested? I think that was very wise advice. How we present ourselves on message boards is important. Spell check is easy to use. Proofreading takes minutes. If we don't care how we present ourselves how can we expect others to trust us? I make mistakes and miss them as we all do but, sometimes it might reflect on an attitude about ourselves or others. I often have severe headaches so I have to make sure I proof what I type in. Sometimes the headaches make my thinking unclear. I check because I care how I present myself to others...even on a message board. We never know from where a referral will come.

These are just my thoughts...take them with a grain of salt. LOL

helenslight
07-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Hey there,
Starz Psychic pay $1/ min. They also have a blog on which you can post. If you have something to sell you can have a shop. They offer phone and email readings. They also have chat readings. I do not know if new hires have a minimum they can work. I work there because oldies but goodies do not and I have health issues that interfere with how much I can work in a week. I also love Natalie the owner and boss. It is a community. I have been there since before I can remember.

Helen

Mystics
07-28-2013, 01:27 PM
I'm very tempted to join Starz but do you actually get many readings? Whenever I look, they have one busy psychic or everyone is available. In 2 hours of being logged on, would you get a reading most days? I know I'm fussy but I hate going to all the trouble of joining only to find it too quiet.

psychicgrl
08-03-2013, 05:05 PM
I'm very tempted to join Starz but do you actually get many readings? Whenever I look, they have one busy psychic or everyone is available. In 2 hours of being logged on, would you get a reading most days? I know I'm fussy but I hate going to all the trouble of joining only to find it too quiet.

Just curious if you decided on joining Starz Psyhics? I am curious as to how much call volume they have. Thanks. :)

Mystics
08-04-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm hoping to do the interview today or tomorrow, there is 14 hours time difference which is making it awkward. I'm looking forward to it though,

M

EmpathicHeart
08-05-2013, 11:01 AM
What does that mean? Was it because of what Doug suggested? I think that was very wise advice. How we present ourselves on message boards is important. Spell check is easy to use. Proofreading takes minutes. If we don't care how we present ourselves how can we expect others to trust us? I make mistakes and miss them as we all do but, sometimes it might reflect on an attitude about ourselves or others. I often have severe headaches so I have to make sure I proof what I type in. Sometimes the headaches make my thinking unclear. I check because I care how I present myself to others...even on a message board. We never know from where a referral will come.

These are just my thoughts...take them with a grain of salt. LOL
Salt your words to your own taste, and that of your rude friend.

Mystics
08-05-2013, 06:26 PM
I had my interview with Natalie, and it was fantastic, I left feeling like I had made a good friend. She has lots of exciting developments about to happen for her site, I'm so excited to be working there. Just go for it, she is amazing! :)

cristina
08-18-2013, 07:03 AM
Natalie is a wonderful person to work with at Starz. It's still a bit slow but it's also rather new. But she puts her heart and soul into it. Starz has a show on blogtalk that she promotes. the site is still a work in progress so it's up to you whether you want to just show up and sign on. I can't say I make a ton of money there, but realize that I sign in too early. Most of her clients come in the evenings.

also all my typos are on purpose because I'm in a hurry, but I do speak English rather well thank you.

Mystics
08-19-2013, 05:05 AM
I've done a couple of readings so far, it compliments my other lines nicely. I am happy with the pay and the clients are wonderful. Very glad I joined the team. I don't know why I waited so long :D

cristina
09-09-2013, 06:51 AM
I work Starz and have it in the background on my computer. Yes it is slow, but I know Natalie works it everyday to build it up. You may not make a WHOLE lot of money on there at first...BUT a few bucks here and there while you are waiting for other sites to chime in, is not a bad thing either.

It's not as busy for me there as LP or BW is for me, but it's extra money...KEEN is dead dead dead, ever since they sold it back to Ingenio a few months ago it's been super CRAPPY...I'm still signed into KEEN daily hoping against hope they will bring in SOME CLIENTS!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1