WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Retiring list comes out Thursday

liz.jewels
05-22-2013, 04:06 PM
In case you haven't been counting the days (like I have), here's just a quick and friendly reminder that our list of retiring pieces comes out tomorrow! YAY!

Just so you know, I have it on good authority from corporate that pieces on the "retiring" list are NOT guaranteed in stock. Once they are gone, they are gone! So if there is something you really love on the list, buy it right away.

As for the pieces that retired in Feb, they will be available while supplies last until the new catalog comes out in July. So be aware of that date, especially for any customers who need to exchange a defective piece.

Hope that helps! Perhaps tomorrow, we can all come back and mourn the retirement of our favorite pieces! :p

liz.jewels
05-23-2013, 09:26 AM
So, anyone mourning any of the pieces? I only had 20 of my collection retire, but 3 of my favorite bracelets are among them. Still, since we can wear just about as many bracelets as we want, they are the pieces I am most likely to keep. :) Del Mar, Admire, and Canyon Stretch are some of my favorites!

But, I am so excited to see what they bring out in July. The ladies who got sneak peeks have been raving! And I have it on VERY good authority that we will get new watches. Woohoo!

I didn't have a retiring jewelry party in Feb, so I will be having a big one this summer and will look forward to making room for what's new. :D

BurningBelief
05-24-2013, 03:51 AM
There was just a piece or two that I have and I am going to keep for myself. I can't wait to see the new pieces in July! :)

robynec
06-12-2013, 09:14 AM
It's amazing that most of our retired pieces become collectors and highly
sought after pieces.....Most will hold tight to several of theirs and others will be searching for them when they're gone.
Silpada just gets better and better and I for one am super excited to see our fall line.....

liz.jewels
06-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Me too, Robyn! The sneak peek pieces I have already seen from the bash pictures have me very excited for the fall collection!

I always have a few favorites in each retiring season that I hold on to. Once I find I haven't worn them for 6 months or more, I put them on my table at vendor shows or sell them at my retiring party. If it's not getting love from me anymore, it deserves to get it from someone else! Sometimes new pieces come out that replace the old ones I loved and make me more ready to part with them.

And then there are the pieces that I will never part with no matter what!!! I love my atmostpheric stretch bracelet and I can't image ever selling it! That one was so hot, it sold out before the official retirement date!