WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : National conference

CreateAstyle
05-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Where and when are your national conferences being held? Are you going? What do you like best about your company conferences?

KNicholls
05-21-2013, 08:05 AM
Our first conference will be in Scottsdale in September! I'm definitely planning to be there and looking forward to it. It will be my first conference with a DS company although I've always attended conferences for the profession I used to be in.

ilovemyjewelry
05-21-2013, 12:04 PM
The convention with Paparazzi is being held in Las Vegas and its from August 19 to the 21 :). This is the first convention I have been able to attend with any of the direct sales companies I have been with....lol.

Crissy
05-22-2013, 06:12 PM
I'm so excited to be attending my 6th lia sophia conference! This year it is in Indianapolis which is only a 5 hour drive from my home in Ohio. 3 of my downline are going and we will be carpooling and rooming together! I'm so excited for 4 days of girlfriend time!
My favorite part is seeing the new line and getting the new catalog! I also love all the jewelry surprises that we get!
Every year it is so fun to see how people wear their jewelry. I learn so much just by watching other advisors.

juststacy
05-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Paparazzi convention in Las Vegas! I haven't decided for sure yet but I'm going to sell sell sell to have enough extra money just incase.

TracyB023
05-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Hello! Stella & Dot's is being held in July in Las Vegas. This will be my first one and I am SO excited!!! It has been shown stylists who go come back to increasing their business 6 times over. At Hoopla, Stella & Dot has a fall fashion show where our Fall line will debut. There are awards given. Everyone receives a swag bag. There will be all kinds of training sessions for learning about booking, selling, recruiting, helping others grow their business, recruiting Internationally as we are growing, and tons more.

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

rkaudia
05-23-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm with Paparazzi also. Vegas in August! I made the reservations to attend, but the day job might be getting in the way this year. We just had the Empower Me Pink tour, where Paparazzi came to various cities around the country. I went to the one near me. It was very nice. We're still pretty small so it was cool being in a room with one of the founders.

nv93446
05-24-2013, 07:59 AM
Conventions are powerful and a wonderful time to connect with other consultants and company. And those that go home and implement what they've learned will definitely see an uptick in their productivity. Have fun! I can't wait until Beautycounter has one :)

Janette

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1