WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How many?

CreateAstyle
05-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Hey there,

How many posts do we need before we get a sig line? I thought I read 15, but can't find the info again.

Also curious about how many reps are with the jewelry companies that are out there. Could you share your company name, how long they've been in business, and how many reps?

Thanks...

Linda Hinkle
05-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Welcome to wahm :)

You will be allowed a signature file & avatar once you've reached 30 posts. It may take a few hours for the system to register that you've reached 30 posts. hth's

rkaudia
05-11-2013, 03:20 AM
Welcome!!

Yep, you need 30 posts. You'll get them in no time, just join in the conversations.

I'm with Paparazzi Accessories. I had a consultant just sign up, and she's in the 16,000's. So, we're really low when it comes to the amount of people selling Paparazzi. The company just started with direct sales in 2011.

juststacy
05-11-2013, 04:54 AM
Welcome to the forum!
Paparazzi here also

KNicholls
05-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Welcome to the forums! It's a great place to get to know people!

I'm with South Hill Designs. While we started in October, our formal launch was in February so it is still very much a ground floor opportunity for people. Currently we have around 1200 artists. I am so incredibly blessed having found this and being able to share it with others.

I look forward to getting to know you on the forums!

jerid.
05-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi, I'm a rep. with Willow House Jewelry By Sara Blaine. PM me with any questions!

liz.jewels
05-13-2013, 03:30 AM
I'm with Silpada Designs! We've been in business almost 16 years and have reps in both the US and Canada - I don't know the current number but I think it's something like 30,000.

AmyHPJ
05-13-2013, 03:13 PM
I started with Half Price Jewelry Business a couple of months ago, but haven't been posting too much so I'm not to 30 yet either. Half Price Jewelry Business is a bit different than most party plans and doesn't tell us the rep numbers, but I'd guess it's a hundred or two. We've just been around since late last year, although the company has been in the jewelry business for 10 years or so.

CreateAstyle
05-13-2013, 06:48 PM
Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the warm welcomes...looking forward to chatting with you all. I had a post that was removed, so I'm down one..LOL. It was about sharing your highest show and what accomplishment (title, trip, etc.) you're most proud of with your company. I know there can't be income claims, but I thought asking about super-duper shows was OK..hopefully this post is OK. I need to get to my 30. :)

Thanks for responding!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1