WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : solo ads

jammesscot
05-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Someone has suggested me to do solo ad campaign to get huge amount of traffic. please guide me about it..

ccole
05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Solo ad campaign is one great way to build your list quickly. First, you will need to create your ad, an example would be offering a product or an ebook in exchange of a person's contact information.

Once you create your ad, you can then contact a solo ad provider who will send out your solo ad. It is called a solo ad because your ad is the only ad that will be seen by people. The solo ad provider usually guarantees a number of clicks for a fee, so you decide how many contacts you would like.

When choosing a solo ad provider, make sure that that provider is in your niche. :D

msuggitt
05-08-2013, 07:17 AM
In my experience, paid Solo ads targeting the right market can be successful (original, honest content) - I personally have not had success with free Solo Ads.

But to be honest, I buy a lot of stuff online and have never bought anything promoted through a Solo Ad, in fact, rarely read them.

You can google something like 'solo ads that work' or something similar to get an idea of how to make the most of your Solo ads if you chose to move in this direction. ;)

WAHUHeather
05-09-2013, 01:54 PM
I have never actually paid for advertising. I utilize free resources like facebook, craigslist, and flyers. I just started using flyers and am going to be getting some business cards. A friend of mine even has an ad banner across her back window of her family van. She gets great reviews from that. I am planning on doing the same.

5guys1girl
05-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Solo ads are one of the quickest ways to get immediate targeted visitors in front of your website.

Make sure you buy only from the list that is targeted to your offer. Ex. if you are selling weight loss supplements then go to a list provider that has people that have bought some type of weight loss product in the past.

Create a squeeze page to get their email address and offer them a free report, video, or audio.

Once you have your list, then you can send them paid offers.

Kristy3
05-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Someone has suggested me to do solo ad campaign to get huge amount of traffic. please guide me about it..

Solo Ads are a great way to get traffic but keep in mind you need to have a really great sales funnel as well as a "warm Market" search around for the right person to work with.

Contacting the provider before you purchase an ad is a good idea to make sure that their list will respond to your product.

However I find the best traffic comes from blogs, facebook, craigslist and twitter. There are so many resources to use to get traffic. Start building your own list with these tools.

A good solo ad can be expensive, remember that what you pay for is what you get.

You can find some good deals on Warrior forum so I would look there.

Good Luck!

Sarahml
05-28-2013, 04:18 PM
You have to make sure to buy your solo ads from a reputable source. There are so many fly by night sellers out there.

I'd recommend buying from a place where the sellers are monitored and reviews are available.
Solo Ad Monkey - Buy, Sell and Trade Solo Ads (http://soloadmonkey.com)
Reed Floren's Solo Ad Directory (http://soloaddirectory.com)

talfighel
06-01-2013, 08:47 AM
I have never tried to do solo ads before and am not even planning to do them anytime soon.

Some people do great with them and some don't. The best thing you can do is to actually test each ad and each list that you join. Otherwise, you will not know what works and what doesn't. Track everything.

One of my favorite ways to get traffic is to use pay per click. But just make sure that you don't use the smaller companies. Only use Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1