WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Product Review

lissa1184
05-04-2013, 02:31 PM
I want to first thank Cindi for sending me samples of the Celloxylin treatment from aPriori. I have fell in love. I have been looking for a new skin care treatment and I have found it with aPriori. I've sampled several brands in the past two weeks and this brand was the best. I used the cleanser to clean my face, next I used the tonic which I felt work as soon as it touched my skin. I then used the firming complex serum. This was my favorite product. I followed up with the eye and lip age eraser. My eyes look amazing after only two uses. This morning I used the day defense plus moisturizer and last night I used the night repair 3deep. One thing I noticed immediately last night was that my face looked radiant and bright. My face felt and looked great last night and even better this morning.

cindi8d
05-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I'm so glad you loved everything, Melissa! And thanks for the review!

Talk to you soon.

Cindi

mandm'smommy
05-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Melissa,

Sounds as though you found exactly what you were looking for, and I am so happy for you---finding what works for you is the best feeling!

Have a great week!

Melissa

jandamom
05-06-2013, 06:23 AM
Melissa:

I am so happy you had a great experience with the Celloxylin line. I use it everday and could not be happier with my skin.:)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1