WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Watkins New Website!

bianca5454
05-04-2013, 12:04 PM
WOW! Watkins new website is so upbeat! It has a new clean, crisp, modern look! I do admit, it will take a while to get used to it. I've been navigating around trying to get used to where all the tabs and info can be found.

It also looks like I have some work to do to update my personal documents (hyperlinks) , ads, etc. The URL's and photos have changed.

I am glad that we are keeping up with time and I know the new look will be much more appealing...........once I figure it out! LOL! :confused:

Change is good! :D

What do you think?

nv93446
05-04-2013, 09:12 PM
It looks great!! Much nicer from the previous one lol. I love the store at the Irvine Spectrum in Irvine. It is beautiful and so many wonderful products in that store. Yes, I think the new website will attract new business for you.

Janette

mandm'smommy
05-05-2013, 04:59 AM
Bianca,

I think the new site looks fantastic. I really like it! I took a look around and found it very easy to navigate. Watkins did a great job with this, and I think you will definitely benefit from the new site.

Melissa

nattiesmother
05-06-2013, 02:39 PM
I am in the minority,I dont like it lol.I will have to call in my orders until I get used to the new site.

WAHMInSoCal
07-13-2013, 06:38 PM
I love the new Watkins website, it's beautiful.
Ordering from the back office is great.

They did a fabulous job!
Teresa :)

suse
07-17-2013, 05:24 AM
Change & improvement is great, but also a challenge to get used to. I'll be relieved when all the automations are set up. I really liked putting in my Advantage order changes online before, and look forward to having that availability again soon. From what our upline leaders are hinting at, more great things are coming soon (but they can't say what they are yet, just that they'll be a benefit to us Consultants). Can't wait!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1