WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : E-vite help

amyr81
04-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Scensty doesn't seem to have an e-vite you can just email or post to your social media pages for online parties. I saw somewhere someone saying that they use e-vites.com to make theirs. What is the best way to make a simple e-vite to post on social media pages without having to always send over to Scentsy and wait for approval? Would I just need to use plain text and no Scentsy logos? I think it would be nice to have some e-vites that are catchy to the eye for social media and for email instead of just plain text and a link. Personally, if it's online you really don't need to have the dates on it so it could be pretty generic, you can add that with the address to the party below. Anyone have thoughts on this or what I can or can't do?

Thanks!!

Amy Ramsey
http://amyramsey.scentsy.us

MyHouseSmellsGood
05-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Amy - I've had 4 girls this week hosting online parties. They each created an event page on FB and then invited all their friends. In the description of the event is where they posted the direct link to their online party, which can be found once you set their party up, then go to your home page where it says "My Open Parties" find their party, click "buy from this party" and the next page it takes you to, copy that URL and provide your hostess with that. Hope that helps, and is much easier...at least for me and my hosts :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1