WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : LBB Savers

Lynn B
04-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Wondering who has sold memberships to the Savers Club? I haven't yet and now with the $9.95/year special, I have no excuse. :) So actually this is a great time for me to reach out to the real estate agents and other businesses that I have on my list - it has so much potential to generate new business! I like that even individuals and families will really benefit from this now. Just wanted to see what everyone's plans are for marketing it!

SusanSellsOrigamiOwl
05-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Wondering who has sold memberships to the Savers Club? I haven't yet and now with the $9.95/year special, I have no excuse. :) So actually this is a great time for me to reach out to the real estate agents and other businesses that I have on my list - it has so much potential to generate new business! I like that even individuals and families will really benefit from this now. Just wanted to see what everyone's plans are for marketing it!

What is the special?

Lynn B
05-13-2013, 11:08 PM
Hi Susan! At least during the month of May, anyone can purchase an entire year's membership for $9.95 (Previously, it was 9.95 per MONTH). This means they get 20% off every item in our La Bella Baskets store every day, and they can share this discount site with family members, clients, etc. Additionally, they also receive membership in a cash rewards club which pays cash back for shopping online with over 1000 retailers like Walmart, Target, Macy's, Best Buy, etc. If you buy even one average gift from La Bella and shop online within the year, it puts money in your pocket! :) I am excited to be able to sell these! It really makes the items in my store such a good deal, too :)