WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mandm'smommy
04-22-2013, 12:12 PM
This mask is AMAZING!!!!! I have loved the skincare regime I have used for years, but have added and changed over to Posh products since I became a consultant, and this mask has made a marked difference in my skin. I am using it twice a week, and I can see and feel the difference.

The catalog states that this one is "not for the faint of heart," and I believe it, but the results are wonderful.

Plus you can put this one on and go around your house scaring your kids---this is one of those that looks like a true mud mask.

:D

indygirl
04-22-2013, 12:44 PM
I just ordered on your party to try some things out with posh and see just what you are all bragging about! Lol....keep us posted on how your party goes, can't wait to Get the products and so excited to try them!

thecolorfulmom
04-22-2013, 12:48 PM
Love my Stripper! I use it weekly. My son calls me "Poo Poo" face:) Kids!

mandm'smommy
04-22-2013, 01:03 PM
I just ordered on your party to try some things out with posh and see just what you are all bragging about! Lol....keep us posted on how your party goes, can't wait to Get the products and so excited to try them!

Awesome, Indygirl....I will certainly keep you posted...maybe you will win the hostess credit:)

mandm'smommy
04-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Love my Stripper! I use it weekly. My son calls me "Poo Poo" face:) Kids!

My kids laugh at me, too...I love "poo poo" face.

indygirl
04-23-2013, 06:11 AM
It's always nice to have a chance to win free products of course I hope I win!:) keeping my fingers crossed....

mandm'smommy
04-23-2013, 06:40 AM
I'm putting some samples (different products than what you purchased) in the mail for you, as a big thank you!

I can't wait to hear what you think about your items.

Melissa

indygirl
04-23-2013, 09:27 AM
I cannot wait to get them and try them out!

lissa1184
04-23-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi Karla~ How are you and the hubby?

indygirl
04-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Hope you are doing well, we are great, thanks so much for asking! What are you selling these days? I think it was jewelry wasn't it? I am looking into skincare here with Posh. Have you tried anything from them yet?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1