WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Psychic Connections

LizJ
04-16-2013, 05:27 PM
Is this honestly legit

I signed up a while go - but got hurt so I was unable to start right away - but I am nervous about starting

what tarot layout do I do (I asked Deanna but I didn't get an answer)

I don't even know HOW to get started

UGH I'm gonna start Thursday but I don't even know what to do!

WardenofMagick
04-26-2013, 12:35 AM
I couldn't find anything doing a search for Psychic Connections. Did you mean, The Psychics Connection? Theyonly list certain job opportuities and have not updated their site in some time.

SydneyS
04-30-2013, 06:50 PM
I was hired there, and then was told I couldn't start because the webmaster was off for the weekend and they couldn't get me online. After waiting a few days, I emailed and asked again. Then I was told I was put on a waiting list. I never heard anything back, so I assumed they decided against me after hiring me. Whatever, people.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1