WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Help please

Carol B
04-15-2013, 07:35 AM
Hi Everyone ....

How are you all doing? Me, Im a little lost trying to find good dependable legit wholesale dropshippers for ( kids clothes , nursery décor , baby shower party favors , and wedding stuff includeing bridal party favors ). If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

lorah
04-15-2013, 09:25 AM
I wish I had some ideas for you, but I don't. I am not sure that you can know 100% that a dropshipper is reliable until you order something. You'll hear good and bad about all of them most likely. Wishing you the best in your search

Carol B
04-15-2013, 06:15 PM
I wish I had some ideas for you, but I don't. I am not sure that you can know 100% that a dropshipper is reliable until you order something. You'll hear good and bad about all of them most likely. Wishing you the best in your search

Thanks .... I use to do business with wholesalers and dropshippers years ago and did well. Im interested in doing it again and need to find companies that have good prices and products. I think I will do well with kids clothes , nursery décor , baby shower party favors , and wedding stuff includeing bridal party favors. These items should sell real good in online auctions , online stores , etc. Im just ready to get it going again. Lol

lorah
04-16-2013, 01:38 AM
The best thing I can advise you, and you have probably done it already, is to "google" it. Contact a few either by email or phone or both and chat with them about what you want to do and see what they can do for you. I can feel your 'readiness' to get going, LOL I'm in the same boat and am just kind of stuck not knowing which way to move forward! Again, good luck to you and keep us posted.

Carol B
04-21-2013, 07:13 PM
I have come across a few wholesalers ~ dropshippers that have the items that Im looking at selling. Things are starting to go the way I want them to :)

yoman125
04-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Do you want to buy it from China? AliExpress or Alibaba is a good place to look for wholesaler...

Carol B
04-22-2013, 06:03 AM
Hi .... I actually found some good sites to buy from that's here in the USA. I figured it would be a lot easier .... Lol

experience
05-23-2013, 04:45 PM
Do you want to buy it from China? AliExpress or Alibaba is a good place to look for wholesaler...

Once again I need to warn members that when they search on the usual sites they will often find that everything is not as it first appears.

Careful research into the suppliers is essential, and never pay by Western Union. If they ask you to do that, run in the opposite direction.

You might like to check out any B2B site before sourcing there. Go to Ripoff Report | Scams, reviews, complaints, lawsuits and frauds. File a report, post your review. Consumers educating consumers. (http://www.ripoffreport.com) and see what complaints have been posted there. bear in mind that the site owners are rarely the subject of complaints because they are not the suppliers. It is the suppliers they allow on their sites that can be the problem.

valuemailers
05-24-2013, 08:15 AM
have you checked out macys liquidations? if you are registered biz they have great lots for sale

experience
05-27-2013, 03:56 AM
Tradekey and Alibaba are the best places to get products in wholesale. They are dealing with B2B business. You can contact them through their email address, Phone No. or Skype Id.

Few people seem to read more than the last post before they post a "reply".

Just 2 posts before this one I mentioned the need to check out B2B sites before using them, but now we have another casually suggesting go to one of the popular B2B sites. By all means use those sites if they appeal to you, but for a little peace of mind you might like to take notice of warnings such as I posted yesterday. See post #8 in this thread.

If anyone disagrees with what I posted, I would be pleased to hear from them.

As for buying from wholesalers, why throw money away? If you buy direct from the factories in small quantities as I teach, your profit margins will be much, much higher. Don't forget, you can buy small quantities direct from real manufacturers, but finding genuine manufacturers on most B2B sites is a very hit and miss affair.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1