WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

liz.jewels
04-12-2013, 09:51 AM
I checked my mailbox yesterday, but it hadn't come...I am hoping it comes today!

Finalizing my order, but as usual, I want too much!

The pieces I am really excited to add to my table are:
Red Delicious necklace and Samba ring (my favorite color is red!!!)
Showtime ring - love that three ring in one look, and great price point at $59
Charlotte stretch bracelet - love stretch bracelets and the $49 price point
Back to basic bangle - YAY! We have a bangle like the retired ones everyone loved!
Double take necklace - We needed more black in our line, and I love that it reverses to pyrite

I really want to see the Oasis necklace in person, so I am hoping someone local picks it up so I can see if I love it enough to make the price point worthwhile!

What are you drooling over among our 14 new pieces? What's in your discount order?

blingslinger
04-13-2013, 07:52 AM
I haven't gotten mine yet either. I'm like a jewelry junky...jonesing for my catalogs :)

I'm waiting to finalize my order until I see the jewelry in print. Sometimes there's a piece I'm not to crazy about, but actually seeing it in the catalog or on one of the models completely changes my mind! The Lunar necklace was one of those pieces. I would not have ordered it initially, but after seeing it displayed on the model...I was sold. AND..I LOVE it! It's one of my new favorites.

I'm happy they added some red pieces as well. I've always felt we were missing out by not having any reds. Super excited!

liz.jewels
04-13-2013, 08:08 PM
I am the same way! Anxiously checking my mailbox daily, but nothing yet. I have a few of the modestly priced pieces on my list for my discount order, but I have a few fundraisers coming up and will use those to get a showstopper piece or two for free!

I just saw that there is going to be a Silpada Style Night in Wilmington DE soon - next week, maybe? I may try to go so that I can check it all out in person. If I do, I will be sure to tell you my opinions!