WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : On-Line English Teachers

GlbEducationConsulting
04-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Hello,

Global Education Consulting, (www.braineng.net) a Korea based on-line educational firm specializing in the teaching English over the internet, is seeking teachers immediately. We teach students in public schools across Korea, not individual, private students.

Pay is $11-14 per hour via paypal once a month, plus bonuses for regularity, punctuality, and fulfilling a contract.

You can work as few hours as you would like or as many as you can fit into your schedule, depending on our needs.

Paid training program required to begin (approx. 5 self-directed hours, 5 live-training hours, pay for training is $100). Can be done conjointly with teaching.

Req: Must be a native English speaker from Canada or the US. Must possess a bachelor's degree in any subject. Teaching experience is preferred.

Contact Joel Wilson @ [email protected] Please sent a resume

GlbEducationConsulting
05-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Hello,

We are still hiring teachers for May through July with continual work if you enjoy it. Please, only serious candidates. Most of our teachers work 1-5 hours a week according to their schedule.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Joel Wilson
Global Education Consulting
Brain English: Use it, or lose it [??? ??? ???] (http://www.braineng.net)

gamami
06-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Thank you for the information, I just submitted my resume :-)

VJlyn
07-11-2013, 05:42 AM
You mean we have to pay to be trained? :rolleyes:

djunamod
07-11-2013, 10:02 AM
You mean we have to pay to be trained? :rolleyes:

I believe that you are paid for the training. I can't recall how much, but I don't believe you have to pay for the training but the other way around ;).

Djuna

deemac61
08-25-2013, 07:14 AM
Hi,
I am a British/Canadian expat, presently residing in Thailand with a qualified TEFL certificate. I have had 5 years experience in teaching all levels of English to Thai Nationals and am very interested in your job post for teaching online.

I look forward to your reply,
Best,
Denise

mnvincent11
09-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Is it too late to still apply. I am passionate about, have a degree in English.

engravedgifts
10-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Hi thanks for the info, my friend is a teacher i will tell him about this news. Thanks a lot again.

mags
12-01-2013, 11:50 PM
When are the hours ( meaning what time of day, Korean time) so we can figure out the time difference.

Robin Bull
12-02-2013, 10:27 AM
Interesting. I submitted my CV.

gregmills
01-20-2014, 07:57 AM
I am looking forward to this kind of job.. but I just have a question.. do you also accept non-native English speaker? I also got several questions about the training program. Hoping someone in this industry will send me a private message here..

mags
01-26-2014, 02:31 AM
Very interesting, I have submitted my resume. Let me know if you have received it.

mags
01-26-2014, 02:35 AM
I emailed a resume but it came back, may you please rewrite your email address.
Thank You

djunamod
01-26-2014, 01:43 PM
I emailed a resume but it came back, may you please rewrite your email address.
Thank You

Take a look at the date of the original email. It was written almost a year ago. It might be that the company is no longer looking for people.

You might save yourself a lot of time and effort by looking at the dates when job postings are made.

Djuna