WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Home Parties

lorah
03-28-2013, 01:58 AM
If a Lifestyle Consultant (I love that title!) chooses to do Home Parties, are there pre-assembled kits to purchase or are we able to just pick what we want from our websites and go from there? Can we print things like order forms etc from our back office? I have not been able to get on there yet to check it out.

SavvyMom
03-28-2013, 04:46 AM
I know, I love that title too. :)

Yes, we have sample kits that we can purchase! I sent you an email about them. We can also print order forms from our backoffice.

lorah
03-28-2013, 04:48 AM
Ok thanks, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Still can't get into the back office, but will wait patiently. :)

SavvyMom
03-28-2013, 04:55 AM
Hopefully you will be able to login in soon. I saw several people joining our FB group every hour yesterday so I know they have a lot of people coming on board right now, and since they are putting in everyone manually they are probably just a little backed up. If you still can't login today we'll contact support. :)

lorah
03-28-2013, 04:59 AM
Ok sounds like a plan. Just got the email with the Sample Kits on it, thanks!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1