WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ReflxnsOfGrace
03-26-2013, 02:44 PM
I have started freebie trading (getting paid for referring others to incentivized freebie websites) and have started getting leads/referrals through a referral forum. This is just one of my multiple streams of income.
I was wondering what other methods are used when one wants to acquire leads online for a business opportunity?
Do you use a lead capture page on your blog? Or simply connect through personal message and exchange information?
What do you find works best for you?

danasurvey
03-26-2013, 06:40 PM
For me, I focus on basic Internet Marketing and SEO. I find different sites, forums, etc. where people might be interested in a free money making niche and go from there.

I always follow the rules of other sites and contribute to the discussions. SEO is more challenging since Panda and Penguin, but it's still possible to get some good quality search engine traffic.

Jeannie Zavala
03-26-2013, 10:09 PM
Co ops, solo ads, forums, Facebook, my personal blogs, and interacting on forums. What works best for me is Facebook and connecting with people that I meet through there :)

Coconut
03-28-2013, 05:13 AM
My upline buys advertising with a pool of money that our group collects. Whatever each member puts into it is the percentage of advertising we receive. The guy in charge sets a time limit for buying in and then sees what our best advertiser will be based on the amount of money collected.

Kristy3
03-30-2013, 06:18 PM
I have started freebie trading (getting paid for referring others to incentivized freebie websites) and have started getting leads/referrals through a referral forum. This is just one of my multiple streams of income.
I was wondering what other methods are used when one wants to acquire leads online for a business opportunity?
Do you use a lead capture page on your blog? Or simply connect through personal message and exchange information?
What do you find works best for you?

I recently learned a really neat tip from Pure Leverage. PM me and I'll send you to the link so you can see too! He is better at explaining then I am!

Louidam1
04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
What works for me is networking with other people on blogs, forums, and social media. Also I've been having good traffic to my blog recently using Google+.

ituser007
04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Post ads in facebook groups or on craigslist. Also check the craigslist resume section. You could even buy leads.

geekmom
04-02-2013, 12:22 AM
I have a method to my madness. I have a few blogs where I direct traffic through posting great articles, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other social networking and syndication methods. On my main blog I discuss a lot about getting leads and configuring WordPress which is the topic I enjoy the most.

7weeks
04-12-2013, 04:59 AM
I'm doing freebie trading too..which forum are you on?

kisione
06-20-2013, 11:45 PM
You can try Craiglist

lisadlastdegree
06-21-2013, 08:31 AM
I focus on making my own YouTube using research keywords. YouTube ranks well in google. I then embed the videos in my capture pages and blogs with a call to action as well.

Manukai
06-22-2013, 11:37 PM
Learning a lot from all the information. Much appreciated. I have just begun every bit helps.

msuggitt
06-24-2013, 01:22 PM
There are a zillion places and ways to advertise online. Bottom line, you want to get your message (ad) in front of enough people to really start bringing in money. I'd suggest not over extending oneself when new, it is unlikely that you can cover all possible methods to advertise.

There are 3 things I learned early on and still hold true:
1_ Affiliate Marketing is a numbers game. You may have to get your message read by hundreds, even thousands of people in order to get 1 or even a few sign-ups that progress to a paying member (downline, customer...)
2_Tracking your efforts pays off. There were times when I was shocked as to what ad or method was really 'making the sales' .... :eek:
3_Affiliate Marketing is where duplication is the name of the game. Pick several methods/ places to advertise that you enjoy and 'wash, rinse, repeat' over and over until you start seeing results, then concentrate your efforts in that area.

;) for products like you are offering, I've done well on TE's (surfing 10/at a time about an hour a day), forums like this one, CL, and article writing. And offline, biz cards and flyers hung locally can work wonders for the right offer.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1