WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

NikkiC
03-26-2013, 01:48 PM
I am totally new to this and was looking for a good program to join with training and tools etc .TIA for your suggestions . I don't have alot of money to invest to begin with .

tigerant5000
03-26-2013, 03:40 PM
I have heard a lot of people rambling about Empower Network. If I was you I would look into them. I believe they have tools, training etc. They seem to be pretty influential in the market right now. If you need to know some ways to market it if you decide to join it you could look on Fiverr for some solo ads to email out. I hope this helps you some. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

licadee
03-26-2013, 04:50 PM
I was never with EN but some of my teammates in Level One Network say the training is so much more in depth with LO. I have done some of the training and look forward to each new session! I recommend you have a peek at them as well!

danasurvey
03-26-2013, 06:35 PM
I work with free money making sites and other ways to make money for free. None require an upfront investment and most people find them to be pretty easy. It really depends on what you're looking to do.

Jeannie Zavala
03-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Is there anything specific that interests you?

veronica.l
03-27-2013, 07:21 AM
If you want to do Affiliate Marketing I would suggest Wealthy Affiliate. They have a free starter membership where you can learn the basics, they also have helpful tools to use.

NikkiC
03-27-2013, 10:49 AM
I have also heard about the Chris Farrell program , any thoughts ?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1