WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ghumes
03-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Wow! How impressive is this?

"The 10-week study demonstrated clear, clinical validation for the use of an Isagenix system, which showed superior results when compared with a “heart-healthy” dietary plan based on nationally recognized guidelines. Notably, the Isagenix system led to a 56 percent greater reduction in average weight loss, 47 percent greater reduction in average body fat loss, twice as much visceral fat loss, and 35 percent greater reduction of oxidative stress. The study subjects also reported greater adherence on the Isagenix plan and that they considered it convenient and easy to follow."

The full article can be read here: UIC Study on Isagenix Earns Top Recognition at Scientific Conference | Isagenix Health (http://www.isagenixhealth.net/uic-study-on-isagenix-earns-top-recognition-at-scientific-conference/)

These superfoods make incredible changes in the body, with science to back it up!

Love Isagenix! :D

DeborahDeGrande
03-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Thanks for posting this Gina! I was hunting for the this the other day! LOL :)

ghumes
03-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Anytime, Deb. When I see something like this, I gotta share! ;)

Also saw a cool post today about Oxygen magazine models that use Isagenix. I love how they don't just say "protein", they actually mention Isagenix IsaLean!

"Isagenix is the real deal. All natural and you can see how lovely some of our product users are in the newest edition of Oxygen magazine. Check out what cover model Angelike eats for meal 1! Angelike got them to say "Isagenix" by name because she knows not all whey protein is created equal. She actually writes "Shameless plug but I refuse to specify any other protein than isagenix! How awesome that Oxygen specified isagenix by name since I wouldn't settle for anything else. :)"

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/nicolettasmom/OxygenModels.jpg

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1