WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : scentsy selling help

SWhite109
03-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Hello ladies, I am joining scentsy again after having failed miserably once I reached the end of my circle of friends and family, not able to get any more parties. My focus this time is going to be online marketing and selling, and I'm wondering how many of you ladies do a portion or all of your sales online? I would be eternally grateful for any tips you could share. I do know a good bit about marketing, so maybe we could bounce ideas off each other? Thanks in advance!

Sarah

kjm
03-12-2013, 04:55 AM
Hi Sarah!!

Welcome back to Scentsy! :)

I suggest creating a Facebook page/fan page for your Scentsy business. Also, if you're wanting to work the biz primarily online, I would suggest creating your own blog to promote your biz and share any promos/specials going on, reviews, information, tips, etc. Pinterest is also great for promoting the biz. And then you could also get on other social media sites like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn...etc.

Have you thought about doing Fundraisers and/or Fairs/events? That is a good way to get your name/brand out there and to generate returning customers. :)

Just a few suggestions of mine! Hope you're having a great day!!!

Katie

SWhite109
03-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Katie, thanks for the tips! I am going to work on all of the above this week! lol Do you know of any ways to promote online? I'm all clear on setting everything up, just not so much on getting folks interested in it! I have a friend who is a consultant also so we are planning on teaming up for some fairs, too for recruiting & leads!

juliedanielle
03-13-2013, 03:44 PM
My blog and Twitter have been really good for me. I have grown my team and gotten sales that way. I also just started a Facebook group for my Facebook friends. Hoping to get more interest that way too.

Denise811
03-15-2013, 09:17 AM
Blogs? What do you post on them? Where do you get information to blog about? :confused:

Denise Kline
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://denisekline.scentsy.us
https://www.facebook.com/denisekline.scentsy.us

Tara P
03-15-2013, 11:40 PM
If you have a blog or external website, make sure to get them approved by Scentsy Compliance Department. Facebook works well with me! Good Luck!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1