WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Triple DOLLARS

*In*2*Win*
03-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Wow~!
Just got an email from avon. Have you ladies (and gents) seen this!

As if that wasn't enough…there's Triple Dollars across the entire C7 brochure
Our third incentive will also give a major boost to President's Club growth. Not just double but triple dollars, and not just on beauty sales, but across the entire brochure!
As you can see, when it comes to creating ways to encourage orders, we really mean business!

SAHMof2
03-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Yeah the DM told us about it except we are Trendsitters which means our C7 is already over with but she told us they are allowing TS to participate in it. I need to find out more about it from the DM and take a look at my downline.

kcarpenter
03-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Yes, I got that email too. That's great news, and will help a lot of representatives hit Presidents Club this year who might not have hit it otherwise. :)

kcarpenter
03-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Heather, it will be for campaign's 9 & 10 for trendsetters. :)

kcarpenter
03-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Correction... Campaign 9 for trendsetters will be the triple dollars.

Campaign 10 for trendsetters will count for the other incentives... such as, your campaign 10 will count for BOTH Presidents club cycles... the award sales for the end of this years cycle, and also will count for the beginning of the new presidents club cycle. :)

There are some other incentives too. Cash incentives for order count increase over campaign 5 base, as well as some promotional Avon logo'd items. Check your email Heather. Since you are in Leadership, you should have gotten it too. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1