WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bloggergal
03-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a site where you can sell your own patterns, like Craftsy,com, but that also has an affiliate program?

Craftsy's affiliate program only pays on classes, but not on the sale of individual patterns.

I was thinking of Amazon, but I'd have to publish patterns via a Kindle if I wanted to do it myself, and I just don't think a Kindle is good for following patterns.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Vicki

s0nicfreak
04-04-2013, 01:25 PM
You can sell patterns on Etsy, and if you mean knit & crochet patterns, on Ravelry as well.

lorah
04-05-2013, 04:46 AM
Etsy and Ravelry don't have affiliate programs though. At least not that I am aware of and I am on both sites

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1