WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Checking Out the Products

mandm'smommy
03-03-2013, 05:51 PM
This is a completely new line to me---I haven't been on the forums in a while, and I am trying to get reaquainted with evverything.

I have been looking at this line online some this weekend, and I think the products sound wonderful, and the packaging looks fun. This looks like such a great line. It doesn't look as though there are too many reps on here, but I would love to hear from the few that are as to how business is going and what are your customers saying about the line.

Also, I was trying to find some scent descriptions online and can't seem to find that info all in one place. Is that available online or in a catalog?

Melissa

thecolorfulmom
03-03-2013, 09:28 PM
I pmed you back Melissa:)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1