WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

NewMom2013
02-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi everyone!! I'm new to this forum and expecting my first lil one in late August. I currently work full-time outside of my home, but am looking for a WAH job to start doing on the side and permanently once the baby comes so I can at least stay home with the baby for the first few years and won't be working just to pay for daycare. If anyone has any tips I would greatly appreciate it!!:)

Looking forward to getting to know y'all!

bellajessa
03-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Hi. Welcome to the forum. You will love all the tips and sources on here. Congrats on being a mommy to be. All the best in your search to work at home. Staying at home with my two little ones has been a blessing.

Jess

Excel100
03-10-2013, 05:43 AM
I just started on the forum also;
congratulations you all
just for the little one I can share some links with great things and opportunities
essential for expecting mothers (http://on-lineshoppingmall.weebly.com/mother-care.html)

fullofhope
03-21-2013, 01:08 AM
welcome! Congrats to you! I miss the feeling :)

Mrs. Green Jeans
03-24-2013, 05:18 AM
Congratulations on the news of the baby and welcome to the forum! There are so many great companies on this forum... so many choices.... Everyone is very helpful and I am sure you find something you will love to do at home with your new baby. Best wishes in your search for the perfect opportunity to become a WAHM~

malea
03-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Welcome to WAHM :) Congratulations on your first baby :) ...very exciting . There is a lot of information on this site about working from home . If you want a job ... Look for job postings in the "Telecomuting moms" message board. If you are looking for a home business .. Look in the " advertise your business " section .

MaryAnn2013
03-25-2013, 10:29 PM
congrats and hope you will have all the wonderful joy and laughter and tears in ur eyes :) hope it will happen soon just dont know when not giving up thought :)

Brenda Griswold
05-02-2013, 02:30 AM
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii25/zooboozdotcom/Comments/Mommy-Graphics/Congratulations/healthypregnancy.gif

MarcieR
05-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Congratulations!! And welcome! :)

alisha119
05-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Congrats and welcome to WAHM!

hpromise
06-30-2013, 12:11 PM
Congratulations, keep us posted how things are going.

almarosa
06-30-2013, 07:53 PM
congrats and welcome!! you will find lots of great info on these forums.. It all depends on what works best for your situation and what kind of work you are looking for...

I decided to go with direct sales so that I could socialize and host parties that allow me to get out of the house!

I have a 10 yr old an 11 month and 1 due in november so having some party time is necessary for me :)

good luck on whatever you decide to do.

andiistanley
07-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Hi and congrats! I was originally due in August as well with #2 but she's decided to be a stinker and I will be having her this coming wednesday.

Personally, I plan on staying with my current FT job mainly because of benefits and the fact that I do actually love it and the people I work with, but I do direct sales as a way to make money on the side as well to guarantee my family's stability should something happen (like my situation now where I've been in the hospital for 5 weeks today and will be out of work at least another 4 - I've been able to sell to my nurses and online here and keep an income! I still have my job but it's unpaid leave now that I've exhausted my vacation/sick/personal).

PM me if you have any baby questions or any questions about direct sales. I'm with a jewelry company that I absolutely adore. :)

floridalady
07-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Welcome to this forum. You can make unlimited commission and residual income in a
network marketing business. You can work at home and market your business on the Internet.

mwldream
07-31-2014, 01:21 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I am also pregnant and expecting my second child. And enjoying the easy part of the pregnancy. As I am currently in my 23rd week. And due on the 2nd of December.

KelcieLe
09-21-2014, 10:56 PM
Congrats on your first baby. Its great that you are looking to work from home. But make sure that you follow an exercise routine so that you have a safe pregnancy. Wish u good luck.

Findaupair
09-24-2014, 02:46 AM
Congratulations and welcome.

queenofbaskets
10-12-2014, 08:33 PM
Hello everyone, Iam also new to this forum I'm 35 weeks pregnant and expecting my 2nd child.I'm also looking for tips. I;m working on my home biz so hopefully I don't have to return to work after my baby is born.

mwldream
10-14-2014, 02:20 AM
Hello everyone, Iam also new to this forum I'm 35 weeks pregnant and expecting my 2nd child.I'm also looking for tips. I;m working on my home biz so hopefully I don't have to return to work after my baby is born.

Congratulations - I am also expecting my 2nd child and I am 33 weeks pregnant so a couple of weeks behind you!!!!

I am a full time blogger and internet marketing consultant and already work from home with my husband and its going to be interesting for us to see how we juggle everything. I remember I was working from home when my son was a toddler and I just used to work on an evening while he was sleeping.

zeeshan.memon
11-08-2014, 02:10 AM
nice forum well sharing peoples are sharing with each others_________-

Dugsmom
11-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Congratulations and Welcome to the group!!!

Quick tips on finding a business or job: click on Siggy's and read about what people are doing. Do a search on this site for home businesses/ or jobs. There's a lot of ideas that have been shared on here throughout the years so look through those posts!

I am also expecting (due in March) and I am on the lookout for something to do at home. I am a fitness trainer right now but I won't have time to meet with clients (one on one personal training and group training) so I just put in my notice for that. I will continue teaching evening group fitness classes (only a couple of hours a day 3x a week and it will be while hubby is at home with baby) so my paycheck will be very small. I'm thinking of writing from home...so maybe you can look into that. There are sites that will pay you to blog for them (some pay per click while others pay $30-40 an article). I personally wouldn't recommend call centers but only because it would be hard to work set hours and talk on the phone with a baby (probably crying in the background). That's just me though. It could work for you!

Good Luck and keep us updated on your progress. I am sure you'll find something great on here!

BeliBeaBra
12-18-2014, 07:53 AM
Congrats on your pregnancy!

BeliBeaBra
12-18-2014, 07:55 AM
Hi there,

Iím working with a new maternity bra line called BeliBea that I personally think is amazing, and I wanted to share it with you all. The lineís innovative Nourish by BeliBea style allows for hands-free pumping and breastfeeding all in one bra, which really helps make nursing more manageable for moms.

Check it out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1391099925/belibea-innovative-new-maternity-bra-line.