WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking to start

lcm812
02-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Hello everyone! I'm looking into starting Tastefully Simple and would love to hear how everyone is doing. I'm a military wife, so something portable is really necessary for me. I'm worried I won't have enough "clients". If you can give me some tips on how to reach new clients that would be great! I don't have many friends, and those few friends I know, know each other! I just want to make sure this is the right thing for me before committing.

Thank you!

tjk34
02-25-2013, 01:08 PM
Hello everyone! I'm looking into starting Tastefully Simple and would love to hear how everyone is doing. I'm a military wife, so something portable is really necessary for me. I'm worried I won't have enough "clients". If you can give me some tips on how to reach new clients that would be great! I don't have many friends, and those few friends I know, know each other! I just want to make sure this is the right thing for me before committing.

Thank you!

Hi there! Congrats on your decision to join Tastefully Simple :-) Start sharing your new venture with your friends and family and share it with everyone! Reward those that provide referrals for you also. Utilize social media (FB, Twitter, etc...) to build a fan base outside of your everyday friends and family by creating fan pages, etc... Having a social media fan base is helpful for when you have to relocate often

You should also start thinking about who will help you with your first five parties. Tastefully Simple offers an incentive program, entitled "Four in Forty," for new consultants that achieve four parties in their first 40 days with $1000 in sales

LynnAndreske
02-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Welcome to Tastefully Simple!

Tracy gave you some great suggestions!

I'd add that as you go about your day, take along some little beer breads made in mini size, and catalogs with you. Leave them at the bank, the hair dresser, daycare or any place you take children.

If you are able, host an open house when you join, invite everyone! Don't be shy about that...everyone eats..and you are really simply offering a taste!

If you have access to bulletin boards, post a notice about your business.

Take TS foods when you go to events, potlucks, gatherings.

Speak with your sponsor for more ideas!

Best wishes!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1