WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Aeracura's LLC
02-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Good Heavens! I received my new catalogs and transition set today and I can not stop sniffing! Who has theirs and what are your new favorites?

I like "Tiare Maohi" and "A Wink and A Smile". I really like them all, but those two stood out this smell around.

What's yours?

imamomagain
02-21-2013, 05:04 AM
My favorites are Serene Green and Jet, Set Go! I think my customers will love the new Simply Scents.

Aeracura's LLC
02-21-2013, 06:36 AM
Ohhh I liked those too Lisa! I think the simply scents are a great idea. ESPECIALLY for people that like to mix. I am not really big on strawberry anything other then the real fruit, and I smelled it yesterday and thought...wow, this actually smells real! We are having a spring fling open house at my home on March 30th, so there will be a whole lotta sniffing going on. I am interested to see what people are most drawn to...but really, I loved all the new scents.

kainsley\
02-22-2013, 09:14 AM
Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe!

Aeracura's LLC
02-22-2013, 10:11 AM
I just dug that one out Kristi, that is summer for sure!! Yum!

HeavenlyScents
02-25-2013, 05:46 AM
It's so hard to decide!! I REALLY love the idea of the Simply Scents, and think they will be a huge hit with some of my customers. I'd have to say the Lime & Kiwi, as well as Tiare would be my favorites right now:)

~Jenna

kjm
02-25-2013, 06:09 AM
Reading all these comments are making me very excited to get my starter kit!!! (should arrive today!)

Can't wait to look at the new catalogs! :)

ScentingChicago
03-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Love Simply Rose, definitely. I really like true scents, rather than blends, so the "simply scentsy" category is awesome to me, lol! I'm a pretty big fan of all the scents. There isn't any that I dislike, and I can't say that for previous scents. (Neverland makes me gag, lol)

Aeracura's LLC
03-02-2013, 08:11 AM
I really liked all of the florals, and I am usually not big on florals..but they smell real. I have determined that "hello Yellow" reminds me of old school pledge, that is where my hang up with it is. I don't think there are any I dislike in this set :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1